10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-26 10:54:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Ready to offer positive vibes at Mash Explosion tonightJamaican artiste Keith ‘Anthony B’ Blair of ‘Tease her and please her’ fame has arrived in Guyana and is ready to create a post ‘Mash explosion’ at the National Park tonight. During an interview yesterday,Vince Dunn Jersey, the artiste who arrived on Thursday night said,Erik Gustafsson Jersey, “Guyana can look forward to an electrifying performance with lots of hits from then and now because this ah me first time here and so me gwine really bless up and entertain positively”.The show is being promoted by Vision Sounds and Seven Stars promotions. Baby Cham arrived last night.Since his arrival on Thursday night, Anthony B has visited the Plaisance Line Top Guinness Bar and several other locations and he says “Me and my manager, Tina Jones,Darcy Kuemper Jersey, feel like we are part of the Guyanese family already. The people showed us real love and created some real vibes that surprised us so we are happy and will spread that happy vibe to my Guyanese fans.”In to music professionally since 1994,Brian Sutter Jersey, Anthony B arrived here fresh from a West Coast US tour and says he had many offers from promoters to come to Guyana but that the timing did not seem right then.“But since linking up with Seven Star promotions group it feels like the time is ripe so Guyana I’m here with more than 1000 singles and 15 albums,Jonathan Toews Jersey, no me not gwine sing all but you are guaranteed a good show from me and then there is my brethren Baby Cham who will be performing too so come out in yah tens and thousands.”Looking back at his involvement in music he said his interest in having a musical career began in school and it remains his first love and as he says “I’m taking it to the skies”.  In his career he has collaborated with a plethora of popular main stream artistes in and out of Jamaica and is aspiring to one day not just be nominated for but to actually win a Grammy Award.In 2009,Bryan Bickell Jersey, he was nominated at the Grammy’s for reggae album of the year for his ‘Rise Up album’ but the award was won by Stephen Marley.The artiste says that he gets his inspiration from everyday experiences and uses those to write his songs. He enjoys promoting positive vibes and speaks up about the eradication of the many social ills that plague society such as HIV and AIDS.So committed is he to the cause that he wrote several songs along the line of caution. One song he quotes is “All over the world man and woman are dying because of disease,Colton Parayko Team North America Jersey, I don’t want to be an HIV victim father please…”At present,Pierre Pilote Jersey, Anthony B is working to release a new album dubbed ‘Rasta love’ by May. It will feature 16 songs including a combination with Kimani Marley on a song called Zion.A proud Rastafarian,Michal Rozsival Jersey, Anthony B says he is proof that the stereotypical Rasta is only a myth unless other dreadlocks youths who choose to deviate. To youths aspiring to achieve much from life he said that education is the key…once you have it no one can take it away from you ever. And regarding the music business education is very important.”To music newcomers he encourages that “education is the key capitalise on every opportunity to be educated and as an entertainer give as much positive vibes as you can and people will feel a part of your cause and get on board. This is Anthony B’s first visit to the local shores and he says it certainly wouldn’t be the last.(Mondale Smith)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 06:15 , Processed in 0.062473 second(s), 28 queries .