10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-27 17:21:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Leonard GildarieFlowers and plants have potential to beautify your home and raise the value.A reader asked us to explore ‘cheap’ ways to improve or raise the value of homes in Guyana.This may be a pretty tall order. The internet is literally filled with information, but more appropriate to the US or other developed countries.While government has figures on the number of mortgages being taken to build homes or conduct extensions, I have yet to see data on how many homes are actually going up and what percentages are being funded from personal monies.I dare say that a large percentage of the homes going up will be from mortgages.I would also venture to argue that many of these mortgage takers, like me,Atlanta Braves Dansby Swanson Jersey, could not immediately afford to make improvements within the first few years after moving in, unless you have a kind family from overseas or have won the lottery.However, there are a few tips that while not cheap can be done in phases and have the potential to adding value to your home.The first idea that comes to mind that can add value is painting. While your home may have been given that job, the real estate folks have agreed that paint goes a long way in beautifying and even hiding those unsightly faults.Freshly painted rooms, fences and even driveways give a great touch and that clean feel that can translate into a feeling of being in a sophisticated place.A point to note here. Many people like a particular colour or shade, but have problems blending them. Any decent paint store is supposed to have programmes that can virtually paint your walls.After making that initial mistake, the next cheapest way to correct this will be find a matching trim.When selecting paint colours,Michael Saunders Jersey, keep in mind that neutrals appeal to the greatest number of people,Ryan Vogelsong Jersey, therefore making your home more desirable.While painting the entire exterior of your home can be a costly project, painting exterior doors and window trims can make a big difference without emptying your pockets.Another problem that can bring down the value of your home is failure to address those little leaks and other hidden problems that could negatively impact. Small problems (such as a hidden water leak) can become big,Houston Astros Carlos Beltran Jersey, expensive problems quickly – the longer you put off repairs, the more expensive those repairs will be.A leaking gutter may only need some silicone. A broken drain pipe may need replacing. The cost of a drain pipe – $2,Matt Wieters Jersey,000-$3,Tyler Clippard Jersey,000. That leak may cause you flies, smells,New York Yankees Matt Holliday Jersey, and even damage to the foundation.Now, I am no gardener but if you are like me, the love for plants and what it does to improve the looks of a home cannot be underestimated. I would be the first one to say that there is no envy in my heart for the hard work that goes in to making plants do what they do best…look good.Plants are one of the more economical of ways to liven up, add colour and have eyes zeroing in on your home.Personally, I like hedges,Atlanta Braves Bartolo Colon Jersey, but have not gotten around… yet… to find time to buy the ficus which can create a good tree wall or hedging to your fence.Another trick is to make your home appear as spacious as possible. The presence of too many furnishings, particularly sprawling or bulky ones, can make a residence appear cramped and uncomfortable. Around the yard, leaving bicycles, old wood, old car parts and even shelves with unwanted stuff can make your beautiful home look crappy. I like an open yard that has no clutter.It is not a bad idea to regularly wash your yard, if it is concreted, or weed it regularly. Whether your home is painted or not, an annual washing is advised.While there are many suggested ideas for raising the value of your home, including changing lights and fixtures,Luis Sardinas Jersey, and even a ‘silly’ one of clean curtains, I think perhaps one of the more important ones is cleaning.Dust, not opening windows and mopping is bound to further reduce the way your home feels and looks. I like a home that is freshly mopped.Hey, enjoy your weekend and don’t forget to write us at [email protected] or call at 225-8491, if you have some suggestions or would like a particular issue raised.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 18:42 , Processed in 0.069989 second(s), 26 queries .