帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-28 04:59:11 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A mother and her four children are now contemplating their move for the near future after an early morning squall in Mahaica completely destroyed their home.Miraculously,wholesale jerseys, the woman, Sonia Calistro,NFL Jerseys Supply, and her children whose ages range from six years to eight months, survived the ordeal without serious injuries.The woman,NFL Jerseys Authentic, who resides at Manager’s Line, Cane Grove, Mahaica,Jerseys China Wholesale, said that she and her four children, all girls, were in the house when it collapsed around 07:00 hours.Calistro said that the winds were blowing heavy and it was raining. Only minutes prior to the house collapsing she had called her children upstairs. The woman added that she was also preparing a meal but for some strange reason she turned off the stove mere seconds before the house collapsed.“After the house start shaking I run and hold them children, and we stay on the floor.Sonia Calistro and her four children in what is left of their home.A glass window fall on my head and it knock me li’l daughter but luckily it ain’t cause no serious injury.”The woman said that she was in shock when the house came crashing to the ground. All she could think of was getting out of the house alive.“This thing happen so sudden I couldn’t do anything. I just get up and walk towards the kitchen with them children and then I see neighbours come running over.”Calistro said that she was so shocked and frustrated that she picked up the children with whatever little clothes they had on and went to a neighbour’s house.“All the baby porridge stuff throw away; all the clothes in the house wet up, the ration throw away, the beds break down; all the stove break up.”The traumatised woman said that her family only moved into the house some months ago but she spends most of her time there since her husband has gone into the interior to seek a job.“Me husband does work in the bush and I call he but like he ain’t believe the house fall down and he say that things hard in the bush so he can’t do anything now.”When this publication visited the area there were still high winds blowing, and the woman was at a relative’s home seeking shelter.None of the children were properly clothed. The woman related that she did not get to grab anything for the children.It was some hours later that the woman went back into the house to see what she could salvage for the children.She was able to remove some containers with what appeared to be baby food for the youngest child.A resident who spoke with this publication said that the family who lost their house is fortunate as the incident could have been deadly.“I went sitting downunder me house and I look over and I see them trees blowing hard. If you see wha it de doing to them trees and three ah dem children went playing under the house.”The woman said that it was only after the rain began falling that the children went upstairs. “Them children go upstairs minutes before da house fall down. If them children still went downstairs I ain’t know wha woulda happen”.There are also reports of other houses in the area losing their roofs and of a lamp post falling but there were no reported injuries.Also over in Supply, Mahaica,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, another house collapsed. Again no one was injured. The homeowner, Roopnarine,China NFL Jerseys, said that the house fell around 06:00 hours.“Me went under de house and me just left fuh go at de back ah de yard and when me turn around fuh come meh feel dis hard breeze. This thing feel like a hurricane and next thing me see is meh house on the ground.”The man said that he lived in the house alone since his wife and children left the home some two weeks ago.Other communities have reported similar incidents of high winds but no serious injuries.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 18:54 , Processed in 0.050352 second(s), 26 queries .