4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-28 18:12:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Bandits smash door with sledge-hammer…Masked bandits subjected a Corentyne, Berbice couple to a brutal beating at around 23:00 hrs on Saturday after using a sledge hammer to smash down their door.Chanderdat Samaroo, 40, of Nigg Squatting Area,Wholesale Jerseys, Corentyne,Wholesale Jerseys From China, was shot in the leg by one of the robbers who dragged him out from under a bed, where he had sought refuge from the gang.The couple who is currently hospitalisedThe five-man gang also brutalised Samaroo’s wife, Tangama Madramootoo, leaving her with a broken hand. Samaroo has been admitted to the Georgetown Public Hospital,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, while Madramootoo is being treated at the New Amsterdam Hospital.The bandits carted off an undisclosed sum of cash and over $500,Adoree Jackson Authentic Jersey,000 worth in jewelry, three cell phones and a CD player. Kaieteur News was told that none of the neighbours dared to come to the family’s aid since the bandits were shooting wildly at the house and windows.Police later recovered several spent shells, along with the sledge hammer. They are also questioning two suspects.The still-traumatised Samaroo told Kaieteur News that he was sleeping when he heard some noises.“I was sleeping and then all of a sudden I hear people knocking down the door to come in.”He revealed that while his wife remained on the bed,wholesale jerseys, he hid underneath to avoid the intruders. But the men found him and dragged him out.“They come in the room and beat her and when they finish they pull me out from under the bed and they carry me to the hall and they shoot me and they ask me for the money and gold,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale,” the injured man said.He claimed that the robbers, who were wearing masks and dressed in black, collected the money and told him that they will be back. “After they left, neighbours come over and they carry us to the hospital.”According to Samaroo, his spouse operates as a money-lender and he suspects that the robbers had their eyes on her. Madramootoo was reported to have collected $50,000 from a money transfer firm in the area earlier in the day.“I think they were eyeing her because she does go to the market every week and when the bandits come they ask for ‘the bag’.”The couple’s daughter, Indranie Hassan, said she awoke after hearing her mother screaming ‘thief! thief!’The wounded Chanderdat Samaroo in hospital“I saw they were shooting up and they started to break up the door with a big sledge hammer.” She quickly hid under the bed in her room but was able to listen as the men beat her parents with pieces of wood and bolts from the shattered door.“After they break the door,China Jerseys, they came in the house and they started to cuss up and asked for all the money and all the gold and my mommy told them that she don’t have that and they started to beat she up and they told my mommy that she got a black purse and that they saw her earlier in the day with it walking at the Port Mourant Market.“She gave them but they continued to beat them (the parents) for more and she told them she ain’t got more”.She said that the men then shot her father, then continued to beat her parents.Hassan related that her mother pulled off the mask of one of the bandits. This caused the men to subject her to another beating.“They continued beating she up although she begging and they tell she they will shoot her if she ain’t give them the money and gold.”The couple’s five-year-old grandson was crying during the ordeal but was left unharmed.The daughter said that the ordeal has left her mother badly tramautised.Hassan (left) and her sister stand in front of the door which was destroyed by the bandits“Like she tripping…she steady seeing them and she doesn’t know what she saying sometimes… the nurse telling we that she can’t sleep and she always screaming.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 11:45 , Processed in 0.069663 second(s), 28 queries .