帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-29 18:13:04 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The family of a West Bank Demerara man is calling on the authorities to provide them with answers surrounding his death at the La Grange Police Station.According to a police statement, 39-year-old labourer, Mahendra Seenarine, of Good Land, Canal No.1 was found hanging in his cell at the station鈥檚 lock-ups about 21:30 hours on Tuesday.The police report stated that Seenarine was arrested and placed in the lockups at about 18:45 hours on Tuesday after a report was made by his neighbours that he had assaulted his wife who had managed to escape, and was physically abusing his six-year-old stepson who had to be rescued by neighbours.The statement indicated that during one of the routine checks of the lockups on Tuesday night,NFL Jerseys Cheap, which is done periodically when persons are in custody, Seenarine was found hanging by his pants and tee shirt which were tied together from the door of the lockups. According to the police, no marks of violence were seen on the body.However, on the other hand the relatives said they need answers since the man 鈥渓eft home in good condition鈥� and was 鈥渘ot the suicidal type鈥�.According to Seenarine鈥檚 wife, 23 year-old Salima Dilchand her husband was arrested after neighbours made a report that he was assaulting his six-year-old stepson.Dilchand said the neighbours complained to her husband about their son loosing a goat which was tied in their yard and the incident stemmed from that.鈥淲e neighbour tie dem goat in we yard and me lil son go and loose de goat and throw away de things dem tie de goat wid so me husband call de boy and put two lashes pon he and tell he,China Jerseys, he mustn鈥檛 trouble people thing,鈥� Dilchand said.The child鈥檚 mother related that moments later police arrived and took her husband away to the La Grange Police.鈥淲hen he left he de laughing and mekking joke while going with de police; nothing de wrong with he,鈥� the dead man鈥檚 wife lamented.She said around midnight on Tuesday the police ranks visited her asking her if she was ever hospitalized for any illness or if she has any idea where her husband was.鈥淚 tell them dat they got fuh know because is dem carry he to the lockups and den one a dem tell me dat dem find he hanging from de lockup window by he pants and shirt,鈥� the woman said.She said after the ranks related the news they left without her, since she indicated that she has three children ages 6 months, 2 years and six years,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, and had to stay with them.However, early yesterday morning the ranks once again visited the home and asked her to bring along her son, whom it was alleged was assaulted, to the station.鈥淲e went to de station. Dem place me on de bench and den dem tell me that we going to de mortuary at the West Dem Hospital,鈥� she added.However,Wholesale Jerseys, Dilchand said when they arrived at the hospital she was not allowed to see her husband鈥檚 body but instead the child was taken to a doctor for a medical.鈥淯p to now I ain鈥檛 see de medical but de doctor give me son paracetamol tablets,鈥� she added.The woman said she is not satisfied with the explanation she was given about her husband鈥檚 death by the police. She, like her neighbours,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, is of the opinion that the man may have been beaten. She added that at one point she was asked by an officer if her husband left home with any bruises to his body and she replied in the negative.The woman who is a housewife said she is now left to take care of three children on her own since her husband, a mason,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, was the sole breadwinner for the home. According to Dilchand, she is anxiously awaiting the result of the post mortem examination. The post mortem is expected to be performed tomorrow.Neighbours who gathered at the woman鈥檚 home yesterday also called on the police for answers, noting that this is the fourth death in recent times which occurred at the La Grange Police Station.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 06:32 , Processed in 0.062736 second(s), 26 queries .