10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-10-20 17:38:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Brian Urlacher wasn't going to ignore reality. There was no hiding the fact his 34-year-old body no longer possessed football greatness. Urlacher figured he could catch on with another team if he hung around long enough this summer,Acheter Chaussures Salomon, but what was the point?                              Urlacher retires after 13 seasons» Bears' Urlacher retires | Announces on Twitter» Debate: Is Urlacher a lock for Hall of Fame?» Urlacher a victim of Bears' QB drought» Urlacher joins 'The Rich Eisen Podcast'» Injury, coach's firing factors in retirement» Urlacher's retirement sparks Twitter reactionVideo:» Urlacher joins 'NFL Total Access'» Mariucci on Urlacher: 'He could do it all'» Urlacher carried on Bears' LB legacy» Urlacher among 'Top 100 Players of 2012'» Urlacher wired for sound vs. Redskins in 2010Photos:» Essay: Bears' long linebacker lineage» Urlacher through the years                   It was time to say goodbye.    Urlacher announced his retirement Wednesday,Adidas Superstar Doré, ending a 13-year NFL career spent entirely with the Chicago Bears. Urlacher sounded like a man without regret as he discussed his decision on The Rich Eisen Podcast.    Honestly, I'm just not quite the same player I used to be,Adidas Soccer Cleats 2016, Urlacher said. If I was the same player that I was three or four years ago, I think I'd still want to play,Nike Air Max 90 Canada Sale, but I'm not. After I hurt my knee,Yeezy Boost 350 Black, I just haven't been able to do the same things I want to do. So, it's frustrating for me,nike free run hinta, and I don't want to do it anymore.     Urlacher acknowledged he might not have felt the same way had Lovie Smith not been fired following Chicago's 10-6 season in 2012.    Someone asked me the other day, what if Lovie was still there, would you still want to play or do you think it would have gone differently? Urlacher said. I think yes,Nike Air Max 90 N?i, it would have. I think I'd still want to play. Because the desire to play for your head coach. I don't know the new coaches,Stephen Curry Shoes, but I know if Lovie was there, I'm pretty sure I'd still want to play football for him.    Urlacher reiterated that he didn't like the way the Bears handled his final contract negotiations -- he said there never were sincere talks -- while insisting he doesn't carry a grudge into retirement.    I have no issue with the Bears, Urlacher said. I'm happy with where I'm at right now. The decision I made was a good decision, I think so,nike air max baratas, and whatever happened between us put me in this spot. So I'm happy for that.    I love the Bears. I'm always going to be a Bears fan. Nothing's going to change there.    Follow Dan Hanzus on Twitter @DanHanzus.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 12:52 , Processed in 0.069900 second(s), 26 queries .