10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-30 21:49:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Equipped with over 15 years of experience in designing, implementing and maintaining data bases a young Guyanese has launched a book aimed at providing hands-on information on how to structure and simplify the database design process.Fidel Captain, who lectures at the H. Lavity Stoutt Community College in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) for the past 10 years, recently published his book entitled “Six-Step Relational Database Design,Pascal Dupuis Penguins Jersey,”His book was launched on May 29 at the Islands of the World XII Conference held at the H. Lavity Stoutt Community College BVI.It teaches people to design any kind of relational database,Braydon Coburn Lightning Jersey, for any kind of application. Relational databases are the most common type of databases out there. They are tried and proven,Doug Harvey Canadiens Jersey, and used in almost every type of application from banking to point of sales systems.The 31-year-old Captain who hails from Parika, East Bank Essequibo, worked as a Systems/ Analyst Engineer with the Ministry of Finance before migrating to BVI in 2002 where he began lecturing at the H. Lavity Stoutt Community College. He had earlier pursued studies at Queen’s College.According to Captain, there are many books on the market in the area of database creation, but few give a “simple, step-by-step, easy-to-follow and precise technique”.He said the book starts with a statement of the problem and goes through six steps necessary to create a reliable and accurate data model for a client’s requirements.As a free-lance consultant, Captain has developed several database applications, including systems for online bill payment, logistics and cargo tracking, student tracking and evaluation, and freight and duty calculation.He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems Engineering from the University of Manchester’s Institute of Science and Technology,Henrik Zetterberg Red Wings Jersey, and a Master’s in Information Technology from Capella University, Minneapolis.“I treat every challenge as an opportunity to succeed, knowing that well done is better than well said – great men are first remembered for what they did, then for what they said.So, I will do first and speak after,Dustin Tokarski Canadiens Jersey, knowing that my actions through what I have done will speak for me, both before and after me” said Captain.He said that his vision in life is to retire at fifty, or at least be able to retire at fifty, then travel the world experiencing the richness and diversity of this beautiful planet we call home – Earth. After this he said he would spend the rest of my life sharing his experiences with the younger ones telling them of the joy and splendor of life, warning them of its pitfalls, and imparting knowledge of the sciences,Brett Hull Red Wings Jersey, religion, and cultures.He said that one of the most important lessons that he has learnt from life is that you must work for whatever you want. Through hard work and dedication you can achieve whatever it is you want to achieve in life.Captain said what he has also learnt is that life is not fair,Sidney Crosby Penguins Jersey, so one should not expect it to be fair. “You just have to use what you are given to achieve what you want to achieve,Jay Beagle Capitals Jersey, and with hard work and dedication you will make it there”.Captain got married last year July to Ronda Wright,Gustav Nyquist Red Wings Jersey, in Guyana and is the proud father of Ariel Christina who is four years old.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 15:43 , Processed in 0.052976 second(s), 26 queries .