10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-4 06:29:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Thanks to businessman Tony Yassin and his Non-Governmental-Organization (NGO), Guyana Watch Inc., 15-year-oldBusinessman Tony YassinNareesa Kaleel can go about her life without any pain or complication.Kaleel,Clay Matthews Packers Jersey, of Lot 9 La Jalousie, West Coast Demerara (WCD),Morgan Burnett Packers Jersey, was born with cleft palate.The roof of the mouth (palate) is formed between the sixth and ninth weeks of pregnancy. A cleft palate happens if the tissue that makes up the roof of the mouth does not join together completely during pregnancy.Yesterday, the teenager’s mother,John Stallworth Steelers Jersey, Sharmala (only name given),New England Patriots Jerseys, said that her daughter was born with a “hole” in the roof of her mouth. She added that as her daughter got older, “the hole in her mouth got wider”.The mother of three related that she took Kaleel to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) but at the time she was told that there was no doctor at the facility who could operate on her.She further related that health workers at the hospital referred her daughter to a private hospital but again, the surgery wasn’t done.“She was growing all the time and the hole was getting bigger and there was nothing I could have done. She could have only attended Nursery school because of the pain she was in,Jerome Bettis Steelers Jersey,” Sharmala revealed.She added that because of her daughter’s condition,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey, she was always in pain.“She couldn’t eat and so. We had to feed her with a straw and she couldn’t eat much,Joe Gilliam Steelers Jersey,” the mother said.The woman further explained that early this year she was informed of the Guyana Watch Team.“I took her and the doctors dem examine her. I also met with Mr. Yassin and he helped me. She did the surgery at Woodlands and Mr. Yassin paid for it,” Sharmala noted.This newspaper was told that Kaleel underwent surgery on December 2, last, and she is currently recovering.In an invited comment, Yassin said that Kaleel went to the Leonora Secondary School to seek medical assistance. He added that almost all the doctors examined her.Nareesa Kaleel and her mother,Green Bay Packers Jersey, Sharmala“This child went to several different hospitals… she was so sick that sometimes she crawled. When I saw her,Stephen Gostkowski Patriots Jersey, I collected her records and sent it to New York for advice,” the businessman noted.He further revealed that after speaking with a number of doctors, the surgery was successfully done at the Woodlands Hospital.The teen’s mother said that she cannot stop thanking the businessman for his generous help.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 22:46 , Processed in 0.069522 second(s), 26 queries .