10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-8 02:34:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Govt’s patience runs thin on Government yesterday again blazed Caribbean Airlines over its high fares and warned that it is working with a number of other carriers,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China, including Panamanian-owned Copa Airlines, to fly the Georgetown/New York route.Responding to questions over continuous complaints by fliers that they are being forced to fork over thousands of dollars more for tickets,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, Tourism Minister, Irfaan Ali, warned that Government’s tolerance is fast running out.Tourism Minister (ag), Irfaan Ali“There are two things that are provoking me right now. One is that Guyanese still have to come off the aircraft (in Trinidad)… go downstairs and recheck in back. That is absolutely ridiculous and contrary to the arrangement we have with Caribbean Airline. We are not going to tolerate this nonsense much longer.”Ali said that he has seen a statement from CAL which said that fliers paid high prices after waiting on the last moment to book.“Well, let me say this to you… if you book late, early or half late, there is no way you would be paying US$1,400 for an economy class ticket to the US. There is no way you should pay US$500 for an economy class ticket to Trinidad. The Trinidadians do not pay it…we should not be asked to pay it. It is as clear as that. I will be very frank. I can’t wait for the competition to come in.”According to the Minister, Government has received calls for the Trinidad-owned airline to be taken to the Caribbean Competition Commission.“I am very upset… We have to congratulate CAL in certain ways too. When the gap was created by Ezjet and Delta’s exit, CAL put on four/five additional flights… they triple up seats to come to Guyana.”However,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the airline,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online, which earlier this year was granted flag carrier status for Guyana,NFL Jerseys Supply, has started to capitalize in a harsh manner. “We have a high demand of traffic coming to Guyana and CAL should be trying to build loyalty among customers. But you have created an atmosphere where the prices are ridiculously high that people lose trust and faith just because of your fares. I don’t know what their business model is.”Ali made it clear that Guyana has gone past the stage of being “anybody’s eye pass. We have equal say with anything in the region.”He said that the flag carrier status granted to Caribbean Airlines earlier this year was not a bad idea as it allowed the airline to fly directly to New York.Newly established Fly Jamaica was recently granted permission to fly the Georgetown/New York route and the inaugural flight should be sometime next month,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, the official said yesterday.Government has accused Caribbean Airlines of taking advantage of situation.Copa Airline, Panama’s flag carrier is also being courted with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in talks with officials of that airline.Representatives are to come to Guyana, he said.Another airline has also expressed strong interest in serving the route and should be coming to Guyana before the end of the year, Ali said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:04 , Processed in 0.065568 second(s), 26 queries .