帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-8 03:34:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Christmas festivities quickly turned into tragedy for a Bare Roots, Bachelor’s Adventure family when a member was stabbed to death by a young villager who they had been accusing of burglarizing their property.Kevon George, 28,NFL Jerseys Authentic, a construction worker,Cheap NFL Jerseys, was killed around 07:30 hours shortly after confronting the suspected burglar in the village.He sustained a stab wound to his neck and was left lying on a parapet with blood gushing from the wound until his lifeless body was picked up by the police more than an hour later.Police in a press statement said that the suspect has been arrested.Kaieteur News understands that George’s murder stemmed from a recent issue his family has with the suspect who lives two houses away.According to his brother Kevin, his sister’s house which is situated behind theirs was burglarized a few days ago and some of the stolen items were allegedly found in the suspect’s home.Kevin said that his sister’s son saw the suspect this morning and confronted him about the stolen items.“The guy’s words were, ‘I done break de house already,China NFL Jerseys, wha you could do about it?’” Kevin George related.The suspect then calmly walked away.Villagers watch as police remove the dead man from the scene.Dead: Kevon GeorgeWhen his nephew reported what had just transpired, Kevin’s brother, Kevon George became angry and left his house to go after the suspect.He caught up with him a few hundred metres away at the entrance to the community.A confrontation ensued and it led to George’s death.Kevin George told this newspaper that he was sitting at home when he got the message of his brother’s death.“The next message I get from a guy coming in back was, ‘hey, you brother throat just get slash out deh,Jerseys NFL China, run and go out, dem man kill you buddy out deh’,” Kevin told Kaieteur News.Eyewitnesses, most of whom were reluctant to talk, related that an argument ensued between the two men during which, Kevon George was struck in his head with a stone and then stabbed in his neck.He collapsed clutching his neck as blood spurted from the wound,Wholesale Jerseys, while efforts were being made to transport him to get medical attention.“Like people went to he rescue but when they see he can’t mek it, dem lef he. Like he been in a car but he come out de car,” Kevin George recalled.Relatives had to be restrained while police examine George’s body.The dead man’s relatives were inconsolable at the scene yesterdayay.He said when he reached the scene, his brother was still alive.“He was still breathing and I put my hand over the hole and I talk to him. He trying fuh talk but de blood…” Kevin said, fighting desperately to hold back his tears.Eventually, when George’s body grew limp he was left lying at the side of the road.The 19-year-old suspect however is claiming that he acted in self defence.He admitted that he did have possession of some of the stolen items but he claimed that he found them in some bushes nearby.He allegedly did return some of the stuff.The suspect claimed that yesterday morning he was confronted by Kevon George who struck him several times with a piece of wood.“He said that while lashing he, de man see he had a knife and dare he fuh draw it,” a police source told this newspaper.The suspect drew the knife and stabbed George.He subsequently jumped into a car and along with his father, went to the Vigilance Police Station and gave himself up.Scores of villagers gathered at the scene, many lamenting the wanton loss of life. Some even openly remarked that there will be retaliation.Several relatives of the dead man also turned up and some had to be restrained as they wailed in anguish at the sight of his lifeless body on the ground.The dead man’s nephew Shawn,Wholesale Jerseys From China, whose mother’s house was allegedly broken into by the suspect, recalled that he did confront the suspect early yesterday morning.“I see and tell he leh I get de rest ah things before afternoon…. I don’t know when Kevon lef and go after he,” Shawn said.He said that the suspect was very disrespectful and was prepared to harm anyone who confronted him.Police have obtained several statements and are awaiting a post mortem report on George’s body before proceeding with charges, which could come as early as tomorrow.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 22:57 , Processed in 0.064460 second(s), 28 queries .