9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-8 13:19:00 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– man, 62, arrested She was just six years old when she was rescued from a shack on the West Coast of Demerara,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, while suffering severe physical abuse, now she is 13, and the police and the Ministry of Human Services are being called upon to investigate allegations of sexual abuse, at the hands of a 62-year-old man.Yesterday, the girl’s 16-year-old sister, who is the mother of a nine-month-old baby boy and who also calls the Bella Dam, Pouderoyen house her home, related in detail how she caught the man who had come to live with their grandmother, sexually molesting her mentally and physically challenged sister.But since the sister is still dependent on her grandmother for support she declined to report the matter to the police.However she managed to confide in a friendly neighbour who immediately contacted this newspaper.In 2004, the police were forced to kick open the door to their shack to rescue the then six-year-old child who was chained to a bed. She had been in this situation for several days, being left alone at home by her mother who subsequently died a few years ago.Since then the child, who is both orally and hearing impaired was taken to the West Demerara Regional Hospital where she spent several months in rehabilitation.While in the hospital, her grandmother entered her life and promised to take care of her.But instead,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, the grandmother would from time to time take her from the hospital and use her as a ticket to solicit money while begging in the city.Hospital officials then sent her home and she was later housed at a social services facility in the city.But her grandmother’s scheme continued and the child was again used to solicit money on the road.This lasted for several weeks and the social services home, too, decided to let the child go with her grandmother,NFL Jerseys Supply, and she went back to the shack from where she was rescued.Meanwhile, her grandmother managed to obtain a security job and the child who had grown several years was again left unattended at home, sometimes without food.Her sister,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, who was living elsewhere, subsequently joined her at the shack after she too was abused and bore a boy child.Her presence there however irked the grandmother who was friendly with an elderly gentleman who visited the home from time to time.Eventually, just about two weeks ago, the man moved into the house with the two teenagers’ grandmother.The victim’s sister said that about a week ago, as she was bathing in the yard,NFL Jerseys Outlet, she glanced up into the house and saw the man on top of her sister.“I see he deh pon me sister. Only she top been on. I walk and go upstairs and when he hear I coming up, I hear he tell she pull up she pants,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China, and he pull up he pants and go on de bench and sit down,” the victim’s sister told this newspaper.She said that the man did not have enough time to properly zip his pants and he appeared very confused.The victim’s sister said she did not confront the man but waited until her grandmother got home and related what she had seen.But her grandmother was in denial and threatened to put the girl and her baby out of the house.“She say she ain’t want de man get lock-up. She say I lying and because I talk, she want put me out,” The victim’s sister explained.“I believe he doing it long, since before he start live hey. Me sister can’t talk, so she can’t explain she self. When you show she sign she can’t respond,” she added.Yesterday when this newspaper visited the house, the child and the man were alone at home and he appeared to be very disturbed. He refused to respond when told of the allegations being made against him.Kaieteur News subsequently went to the Vreed-en-Hoop Police Station and relayed the information to the ranks there who immediately contacted a concerned neighbour for further details.Eventually they swooped down on the house and took possession of the child and subsequently arrested the man after a medical examination revealed that the child had been sexually molested.The grandmother was also questioned and investigators are to make contact with the Child Protection Agency of the Ministry of Human Services as they continue with their investigations.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 04:39 , Processed in 0.071369 second(s), 26 queries .