4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-10 09:09:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A Mahaica man who remained in custody up to last night over the mysterious death of his wife is accusing police of beating him.Kaieteur News understands that the man complained yesterday of feeling unwell, as a result of the beating which allegedly occurred at his house on Saturday night while police were probing his wife’s mysterious death.The man had reported to police that his wife,NFL Jerseys Cheap, 31-year-old Vanessa Seeram, had hanged herself following a row they had earlier that evening.Vanessa SeeramBut when police arrived at the De Hoop, Mahaica house,They became suspicious of the circumstances surrounding the woman’s death after they found her sitting in a chair with a leather belt tightly wrapped around her neck and her foot tied to the bed.The dead woman’s brother, Ganesh Maye,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who is convinced that Seeram was murdered, had confirmed that his sister’s husband was engaged in a scuffle with police ranks at the murder scene.He could not say what caused the scuffle; but a police source suggested that it stemmed from the suspect’s aggressive attitude towards the ranks.Meanwhile, investigations into Seeram’s death suffered a setback yesterday,Cheap NFL Jerseys, when the post mortem examination was postponed.This newspaper was unable to ascertain the reason for the postponement.Seeram was described as a suicidal alcoholic who prior to Saturday night had attempted to take her own life.Kaieteur News understands that she had previously doused her body with kerosene and set herself alight.Seeram and her husband have been living together for close to 15 years.The woman’s teenage daughter, Dhanwattie,Wholesale Jerseys, told this newspaper that she was attending a religious function on Saturday night,Jerseys NFL China, a few miles away from her home when her father came and informed her that her mother was dead. The news was so shocking that she lost consciousness.“I didn’t get to speak to anybody; it was like I was wiped off completely,NFL Jerseys Authentic, they had to take me to Mahaicony Hospital,Jerseys China Wholesale,” the girl said.She admitted that her mother drank a lot and this caused a lot of problems in the home.“My mom was always like that, she’s the one that is always wrong. The last time she put me out late in the night. Normally she drinks, every day,” the dead woman’s daughter explained.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 07:21 , Processed in 0.054671 second(s), 28 queries .