4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-18 23:16:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– claims he mistook elder child for his ex-loverMarc AngoyMarc Angoy, the prime suspect in the shooting death of a baby girl and the wounding of her 12-year-old aunt, has reportedly told police that he opened fire on the children after mistaking the older one for his reputed wife, whom he had intended to kill.Crime Chief Wendell Blanhum said that Angoy confessed only after hours of intense questioning, following his surrender at the Grove Police Station on the East Bank of Demerara.Blanhum said that detectives also swabbed the suspect’s hands for possible traces of gunpowder. The samples are to be turned over to the Forensic Laboratory. The killer is also said to have dropped a pair of sunshades at the scene.A brief police release issued yesterday stated that Angoy, 45, of Buzz Bee Dam, Craig,China Jerseys Wholesale, East Bank Demerara, turned himself in to ranks at the Grove Police Station at around 08.20 hrs.At the time, he was wanted for the murder of his ex-lover’s granddaughter, Arianne Gill, and the wounding of the woman’s daughter, Ashley Wellington.The attack occurred at around 13:45 hrs on Sunday at Lot 38 East Ville, Annandale, East Coast Demerara.The killer had allegedly stood outside by a window and shot into the house at the children, who were watching television in the living room.Angoy had been separated from his former lover, Shelly Norton, who had recently filed a restraining order against him, citing years of physical abuse.Angoy, a former member of the Guyana Defence Force, was previously charged, but later acquitted for the murder of a man in 1998 at Twelve and a Half Miles Issano, Mazaruni, Region Seven.During his confession yesterday, the suspect said that it was while he was in prison that he mistakenly dialed a number and ended up speaking with Shelly Norton.Dead: Arianne GillThe suspect claimed that he later contacted Norton after his acquittal and the two struck up a relationship. But Norton reportedly broke off the three-year relationship some five weeks ago, citing constant physical abuse by the suspect.She subsequently sought a restraining order after Angoy reportedly claimed that he had acquired a firearm and intended to kill her.During his confession, Angoy reportedly told detectives that he was incensed that Norton had filed the restraining order, when he would have shed “blood, sweat and tears to put her where she is; ” reportedly even selling ‘weed’ in the interior to take care of her.He is reported to have said that on Sunday, he went to his former lover’s Annandale, East Coast Demerara home with the intention of killing her.Armed with a gun and peering through a window, the suspect reportedly fired into the house.“He shot at the back window and he saw somebody running and he thought that it was she (his ex-lover) but it was the daughter,” a source said.The bullets struck and killed 13-month-old Arianne Gill and wounded her 12-year-old aunt Ashley Wellington.Norton said that she was in her bedroom when she heard what sounded like gunshots and later she heard her daughter screaming.“I run to the bedroom door and I see him with his hand through the window and he was shooting at the children.He was aiming his gun at Ashley and firing shots continuously.”She said that Angoy made no attempt to shoot her even though she believes he saw her.“He was too focused on the children because he knows Ashley is my last daughter and I love my granddaughter.”According to Norton, the suspect had previously told her that he would hurt the “things closest to her.”“I love Arian and he knows that, so he killed her and he get away,” the distraught grandmother was heard shouting at the hospital on Sunday.The woman confirmed that she and her ex-partner were supposed to attend Court tomorrow for violating the restraining order.“Last week, he called me on my daughter’s (Ashley) phone 17 times, so I took the phone to the Sparendaam Police Station and showed the police all the calls.He even told people that he has a gun and he will shoot me,” Norton stressed.Angoy had denied any knowledge of the murder when Kaieteur News had managed to contact him by cell phone hours after the tragedy.Angoy had also claimed that he last saw his ex-partner, Shelly Norton, about two weeks ago.But he acknowledged that he and his ex-lover were to attend court on Thursday, in connection with the restraining order that she filed against him recently.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 07:20 , Processed in 0.072670 second(s), 26 queries .