4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-19 18:51:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Linesmen and other senior personnel from the Linden Utilities Services Cooperative Society Limited (LUSCSL) were busy yesterday,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, checking power lines in Blue Berry Hill. They also removed a transformer to thoroughly investigate what may have been responsible for an electrical surge that killed popular Linden footballer Troy Richards, 32, known as “Kang”, on Thursday evening.Richards’s girlfriend, Adjoua DukeAccording to residents of the area,NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap, it is not the first time that the community has been hit by a power surge. They say that the same thing had occurred two years ago, and many electrical appliances were damaged by it. However,China Jerseys Online, no one had died then.”The last time was day time, and the current just come on after a blackout. When people put on they appliances, the things get burn up. But this time was still blackout, yet people earth rods was catching afire and people was getting shock in de house.“Is a good thing people didn’t gone to bed, or a lot of people woulda dead. Now when is blackout, people ain’t safe no more; you got to run out de house,” a visibly perturbed resident reported.One woman said that her husband had to dash outside to get sand to douse the fire that had erupted on the earth rod and had “walked” straight to their electrical stove. She said that she is not sure whether the stove will still work, as power had not yet been restored to the area.Residents claimed that the power outage had occurred at around 15:00 hours during a brief but heavy downpour. “All we hear is the transformer go “boom!” during the thunder and lighting — and was blackout.According to reports, electricity was later restored to the area for about five minutes, at around 19:00 hours. “The lights come on bright, bright. All dem bulbs dat didn’t working come on.”The “surge” sent many people dashing to unplug their electrical appliances, but most of them had to change their minds and run outside after they received minor electrical shocks. Some people reportedly took sticks and lashed off the electrical cables to their houses,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, after fire was seen emanating from ground wires.Troy Richards was not so lucky, however, as the young man was “grounded” after he attempted to unplug the refrigerator at his girlfriend’s house at 998 Blue Berry Hill.His distraught girlfriend, Adjoua Duke,Wholesale China Jerseys, said that Troy had gone to her house after buying gasoline for her motorcycle. “I told him to go and collect the bike, and when he came back, I told him the neighbour’s yard was on fire,NFL Jerseys From China, and he said ‘Plug out everything?’ and I told him ‘no’, that the fridge was still plugged in, as I couldn’t reach the plug.”“He went to the kitchen and he said, ‘You know, before you do these things you suppose to put on rubber slippers,’ and I didn’t even tell he put on he shoes,” Duke said as she broke down in tears. The inconsolable young woman had to be taken to the Linden Hospital Complex earlier in the day for medication to calm her down. Her mother,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Pamela Duke, claimed that her daughter was severely traumatized after seeing her boyfriend electrocuted.”I have to keep a close eye on her, as this thing has really devastated her,” the elder Duke said with concern. The elder Duke said that she was on her way home from Georgetown, where she attends classes, when she got the terrible news.Meanwhile, LUSCSL management said that they are currently investigating the matter to determine what may have caused the surge.LUSCSL personnel removed a transformer to thoroughly investigate what may have been responsible for the electrical surge(Enid Joaquin)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 14:52 , Processed in 0.072553 second(s), 26 queries .