10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-22 12:32:12 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Charlestown Government School teacher, who allegedly sexually assaulted a first form student, was yesterday arrested.However following his arrest, the teacher denied the allegations stating that he never touched the female student.Despite his denial, he was taken to the Brickdam Police Station and locked up.Speaking with Kaieteur News yesterday, a close relative of the student said that the girl has since given a statement to the police.The relative added that they were told to return to the police station today because the teacher may be charged shortly.This recent incident occurred just days after investigations began into a sexual affair involving a female teacher and a male student at the Richard Ishmael Secondary School.It was reported that in this recent incident, on Tuesday, the female First Form student received a message to meet a female teacher in the technical department but was however met by the male teacher.It is alleged that the teacher coerced the young girl to remain in the room during which time he fondled her breasts and sexually assaulted her.This newspaper understands that the distraught child even related to the teacher that she was experiencing her menstrual cycle and had begged him to stop, but to no avail.Overwhelmed with embarrassment and disbelief the young child kept the incident to herself until she reached home.But even as investigations continue into the reported assault, another parent whose child attends the same school came forward to Kaieteur News to relate a similar incident involving her 15-year-old daughter.The woman told this newspaper that earlier this year her daughter began receiving phone calls and text messages from a male teacher at the school.“She come home one day and tell me that the teacher was sending her messages and calling her on her cell phone. When my daughter tell him that she was not interested in him he began threatening her,” the woman said.She added that the situation with her daughter became very unbearable since the particular teacher began failing her in assignments and tests.“I went to the school and I behave real bad and the headmistress call me in her office and tell me not to go public with the story because it would tarnish the name of the school. So when I see the story in Kaieteur News today (yesterday) with the child, I believe it, because is the same thing the head mistress tell me when I went there,” the mother said.According to the woman, her daughter has since been removed from the particular teacher’s class.She added that he is not permitted to speak with her nor enter any of her classrooms as long as she is inside.“I know sometimes girl children would behave hot and fronting but that does not give them (teachers) the right to interfere with people children. Only recently it had a big fight in the school compound with two students over the same teacher. That is what is going on there,” the parent added.When Kaieteur News contacted the Headmistress of the School on this most recent revelation, she said that she was not in a position to comment.“Any comment will be through the Ministry,” the headmistress said.On Wednesday, the same headmistress admitted that she had cautioned the mother of the girl who had made the allegation not to take the matter further since she needed to hear the teacher’s side.She added that the teacher was absent on Wednesday, which was very unusual.Kaieteur News was told that the teacher had gone to work on Wednesday but left soon after he spotted the student and her mother.The teacher is expected to be charged today.Meanwhile, former students from the school have since related to Kaieteur News that they have letters of apology from the teacher at the centre of the sexual assault allegation because of similar acts in the past.According to one student, the teacher is known for such acts and the school administration has been suppressing the incidents.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 21:31 , Processed in 0.074848 second(s), 28 queries .