10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-10-30 07:07:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NEW ORLEANS -- We're supposed to cover as many players as possible on Super Bowl Media Day, but I found myself wanting to listen to Randy Moss talk for 60 minutes.              Let's face it: The odds are that this is the last time we'll ever hear from Moss on such a wide scale until his Pro Football Hall of Fame induction speech. (Which should be fun.) The San Francisco 49ers receiver rarely talks to the media, but it's always a treat when he does. Here are some of the highlights aside from the headline-grabbing comments about his status as the NFL's best receiver ever and his questionable future with the 49ers.     Just imagine this all being said in Moss' slow West Virginia drawl. With MossTV off the air, this is as close as you'll get to Moss unplugged.     On finances: I collect the game check and my family spends it.     On what Moss wants out of life: I think it was (Michael Jackson's) sister or his brother -- one of them said,Stephen Paea Redskins Jersey, 'Michael just always wanted to be normal.' I'm not putting myself on Michael Jackson's pedestal,New York Mets Lucas Duda Jersey, but I kind of understood where they were coming from. I always wanted to be able to go to the park and play a game or go shopping or go to the grocery store. I've always wanted to be normal.     On returning to football: I think that for me to be able to take a year off; I've said it before that I really did cry,Robbie Gould Bears Jersey, I really did. I love this game of football so much. I don't like everything that comes with it, but going out on the field between the white lines and playing football is something I've always done.     I've been doing it since I was six years old. For me to be able to just walk away from the game,Chicago Cubs Addison Russell Jersey, knowing that I wasn't ready,Ricky Jean-Francois Redskins Jersey, mentally or physically,Los Angeles Dodgers Brandon Beachy Jersey, it really hurt me,Shaun Suisham Steelers Jersey, man. It really depressed me. It warmed me up to know that I wasn't ready to leave the game.     .nfl-exposure-widget .thumbnail {height: auto; width: 275px;}Super Bowl XLVII Media Day     Take a look at photos from     Super Bowl XLVII media day session with the     San Francisco 49ers in New Orleans.        On the New England Patriots' Super Bowl loss: I still think about it. I still think about the loss in '07. I can still say that I haven't seen the game. There's just something about '07, being undefeated going into a Super Bowl and losing it like that. I'll never forget that moment because it's not fun when you're sweating and you have confetti dropping down and sticking to your face knowing that you're not on the winning side of the confetti.     On whether he's ever had an imaginary girlfriend: If I did, I never told anybody about it.     On whether he wishes he was celebrated like Ray Lewis: That's not me. I'm not a celebrator.     On putting the Harbaugh brothers storyline in the right perspective: I don't really think that I could talk to my brother for that week. If our mom came down to have dinner,C.J. Spiller Bills Jersey, I'd probably have to cancel that.     I understand that it's the 49ers against the Baltimore Ravens, but I know John and Jim would like to beat one another. That's bragging rights forever. You know what I'm saying? They could be long gone, grandfathers or great grandfathers,Green Bay Packers Jerseys, but they still have something to hold over the other brother's head.    Whether Moss likes it or not, Sunday might be the final game of his NFL career. He will go down as one of the game's greatest players and fascinating personalities. Perhaps he still has another go-ahead, fourth-quarter Super Bowl touchdown in him.    Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 17:07 , Processed in 0.071159 second(s), 28 queries .