4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-23 06:02:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
President of the Women Miners’ Organisation, Simona Broomes,NFL Jerseys From China, wants to clear the air on reports published in a daily newspaper claiming that she had information pertaining to gold smuggling.She said that the publication appears to be a deliberate attempt to endanger her life and that of her family, while at the same time maligning her organisation.According to Broomes, not only is the information further from the truth but it seems to suggest that her organisation is less than objective in its pronouncements. “We are very factual,Cheap Jerseys From China, we are not a gossip group,” said Broomes.According to her, the article in question claims that she informed that traders’ smuggling of gold is a serious issue that needs to be tackled.The article, she said, went on to state that Broomes revealed that members of her organisation have vital information which the government is not listening to as it relates to smuggling.“I never said that…I don’t know anything about smuggling of gold. Clearly what I said is that I don’t know anything about smuggling nor do I have any evidence…What I know about smuggling is what I read via newspapers,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,” said an evidently disturbed Broomes.As it relates to smuggling, Broomes said that she did say that she was aware that the Minister of Natural Resources and the Environment had held a meeting with the Guyana Gold and Diamond Miners’ Association but the Women Miners’ Organisation was not in attendance.  “We were not a part of that meeting so we don’t know the magnitude or anything we don’t have any evidence…”According to Broomes, since the launch of her Organisation in 2011,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, it had never peddled anything at all,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, be it public or otherwise, that was not factual.“We have all our information and evidence when we talk about trafficking in persons, we have evidence. When I talk about child labour…these are things that I have a deep passion for…abuse, exploitation and these kinds of things,” insisted Broomes.Given her usual frankness when representing her organisation, Broomes said that it is strange that an entire article could be crafted without her honest input. “I want to say if someone has a problem with mining and wants to attack somebody on smuggling, don’t see the organisation as a scapegoat that you would peddle a whole story and put Simona Broomes,Cheap Jerseys Free, President of the Organisation, says that…”“That is a serious issue because people are now accusing us of having information and they want to know what kind of information we have and who is the person to come forward with this information and that endangers my life.“If a man can stab a four-year-old what about gunning me down on the road thinking I have (information about) something.”According to Broomes not only is she not an informer but the organisation that she represents does not deal with smuggling.The woman said that she is hoping that good sense would prevail and the medium responsible for publishing the damning information would retract same with much haste. This is in light of the fact that the officials at the medium in question have been unable to produce a recording of an interview, Broomes disclosed.According to Broomes,Jerseys From China, failure to retract the article and issue an apology could see Broomes taking legal action starting with her lawyer inking a strongly worded correspondence to the entity.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 09:12 , Processed in 0.069457 second(s), 26 queries .