10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-10-30 23:57:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
In the final minutes of Sunday's season-ending 24-14 loss to the Seattle Seahawks,Cordarrelle Patterson Vikings Jersey, Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III was alone on the bench, hands clasped, his eyes closed in prayer. The bulky brace had been removed from his right knee and discarded.             One of the most electrifying debut seasons in NFL history had come to an upsetting end,Joe Montana Chiefs Jersey, leaving behind questions if Griffin had been put in harm's way for the sake of a playoff game.    Afterward, Redskins coach Mike Shanahan faced questions about if Griffin should have been pulled long before the quarterback collapsed to the ground in the fourth quarter when his right knee buckled.    I think everybody could see after the first quarter that he wasn't always exactly the same,Matt Murray Jersey North America, but I got a lot of players that aren't exactly the same, there's not a lot of quarterbacks that are exactly time this time of year, Shanahan said. But I still thought he could go in there and make the plays he was capable of making against an excellent defense.    Shanahan acknowledged it was a difficult situation,Toronto Blue Jays Drew Hutchison Jersey, saying it required a gut decision. He said he had consulted with team doctors both before and during the game, restating that he wouldn't have played Griffin if they believed he was at risk of further injuring the LCL in his knee.    I'll probably second-guess myself when you take a look at the second half, should have I done it earlier? Shanahan said. I think you always do that, especially after you don't win.              On NFL Network      NFL Replay will re-air the     Seattle Seahawks' 24-14 win over the     Washington Redskins from Wild Card Weekend on Tuesday, Jan. 8 at 8 p.m. ET.           »     NFL Network schedule        Griffin originally suffered his knee injury Dec. 9, costing him one game. He had significantly less burst and mobility when he returned,James Develin Patriots Jersey, a reality never more apparent then on Sunday. Griffin aggravated the injury on a rollout in the second quarter,New York Mets David Wright Jersey, leading to a brief trip to the Washington locker room area to get taped up. At halftime,St. Louis Cardinals Yadier Molina Jersey, Shanahan asked Griffin if he was healthy enough to continue.    Robert said to me, 'Coach, there's a difference between injured and being hurt. I can guarantee I'm hurting right now,Malcolm Jenkins Eagles Jersey, give me a chance to win this football game because I guarantee I'm not injured,' Shanahan said. That was enough for me.    NFL.com's Jeff Darlington reported that Griffin will have an MRI on his knee Monday,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey, but one teammate who spoke to the quarterback said Griffin does not believe he suffered any type of serious tear.    Shanahan faced a difficult decision Sunday. Fair or not, there will be plenty of voices stating Shanahan failed to protect his quarterback.    Follow Dan Hanzus on Twitter @DanHanzus.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 02:07 , Processed in 0.059304 second(s), 26 queries .