帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-24 13:42:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
(By Mondale Smith and Dale Andrews) Last evening the community of Republic Park was thrown into shock as a 16-year-old resident shot herself dead in the right side chest minutes after sharing conversation with her father.Dead is Lisa Prashad of 319 Republic Park, a fifth form student at the Marian’s Academy who was preparing to write CSEC.The America-born teen according to her father,Cheap Jerseys From China, Lincoln Prashad, went home early after she complained of feeling unwell.“This is unexplainable. We never expected this at all. We are shocked. She came home early after her teacher called saying that she was feeling unwell and we gaffed a bit then she went to her room. Minutes later me and her mother heard what sounded like something fall down in the kitchen and I told her mother to check and see if something fall off the stove.”Her mother said she went into the kitchen and all was well. “Then I heard a gasping sound and though I’d check on her.”She said when she went into her daughter’s room she heard her gasping and started to rub her head in the dimly lit room thinking that she was just not feeling well. “I hold her and started rubbing her head and then when I started rubbing her back I realized that my hand was wet and when I turned on the light I saw her father’s gun on the bed and then realized that she was bleeding.”The mother screamed for her baby and her father ran into the room. It was then that he realized that his daughter had used his gun to shoot herself. “She was gasping and I grabbed her and ran out the house into the car and to the hospital.”But when they got there it was too late. She had died.Neighbours who expressed utter shock and disbelief described her as a quiet girl who did not mix in the community but was very mannerly.“She had friends who would go over there and hang outside sometimes but that aside she was basically a loner,Cheap Sports Jerseys,” one neighbour said.Another said that she was preparing to watch Prime News when she heard what she though was a firecracker or a gunshot,Cheap Jerseys From China, which she says is a regular occurrence in the neighbourhood. Then news came that the pretty, quiet girl whom she saw grow up in the community had killed herself.“This is a total shock because she is the opposite of her sister in Canada. The sister was more social and outgoing but was a top student while (this one) was quieter and somewhat antisocial.”Lisa was pronounced dead at the Woodlands Hospital where she was rushed minutes after shooting herself.Police in a press release last night said they are investigating the circumstances surrounding the apparent suicide, which occurred at the dead girl’s parents’ home at Republic Park,Wholesale China Jerseys, East Bank Demerara,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, at about 19:00 hours.The police said that the firearm, a .32 pistol,Jerseys From China, is in police custody.Prashad’s apparent suicide comes a mere four days after 23-year-old Aliya Bulkan plunged to her death from the a cliff near the world famous Kaieteur Falls.Bulkan’s body has been spotted but a search team at the bottom of the falls is reportedly experiencing some difficulty in retrieving it.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:02 , Processed in 0.072918 second(s), 28 queries .