10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-26 12:08:16 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– Stepfather convinced heavily-tinted vehicle aided killer’s getawayEven as police are reportedly make promising headway in solving the assassination of political activist Courtney Crum-Ewing, who was callously gunned down in March of this year, his still grieving mother, Donna Harcourt,NBA Authentic Jerseys, is calling for the death penalty to be meted out to those found guilty of such heinous crimes.Speaking to this publication yesterday, Mrs Harcourt in the company of her husband, Mr Eustace Harcourt, said that while she feels relieved that police have been able to gain a “lucky break” in the case that seems to be heading in the right direction, she is hopeful that the intellectual authors of the crime will also be brought to justice. She is convinced that a shooter was hired to assassinate her son.Describing those who hatched the plan for her son’s murder as “evil people,” Mrs Harcourt insisted that her family is not likely to get closure until they too are brought to justice. And according to the woman her family has been privy to reliable information about those behind the crime.Mr. Eustace Harcourt and his wife Donna, Courtney Crum-Ewing’s mother.“I want all the authors of this crime to be brought to justice. I am asking this Government to get the death penalty rolling. That is the only thing (I believe) that will stop this kind of crime – people hiring people,” asserted Mrs Harcourt.Despite the progress that has been made and reports that the police have their eye on yet another individual,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, Mrs Harcourt is worried that “they are dragging their feet. I don’t know if the (alleged) killer is not talking that’s why they can’t act…I don’t know police work, but what I know is that it’s a bit slow in getting the justice I need to see happen.”Alluding to the heinous nature of the crime, Mrs Harcourt recounted that it was observed that at least three of the gunshots her son sustained were fired at close range, as gunpowder residue was found on his body.  But according to the woman, the intellectual author(s) of the crime would have been the ones to instruct the nature of the assassination.“So those behind the killing are worse than the man that did the shooting, and I want to appeal to him (the killer) to talk. He would be a fool to take all the punishment…He has nothing to be afraid of now. He has nothing to lose because they can’t do him anything. He would be a fool not to talk,” said a grief-stricken Mrs Harcourt.According to the woman, while her family is still desperately trying to cope with the loss of Courtney,NFL Jerseys From China, they are not prepared to give up on justice.Mr Harcourt, Crum-Ewing’s stepfather, was no less passionate when he spoke of the family’s desire to have justice in the near future.“We are positive the police have the right person based on information we received; it’s just for them to now ensure that the right authors of this execution are brought to justice,” added Mr Harcourt.The man is convinced that Crum-Ewing’s death has highlighted a number of glaring security issues that the police force must seek to address forthwith. Primary among these,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, the man said, is that of heavily- tinted vehicles, many of which he believes are uncertified.He is hopeful that the Minister of Home Affairs, Khemraj Ramjattan, will look into this situation which he is adamant was one of the accommodating factors to the escape of Crum Ewing’s killer.“Had this car that the shooter been in not been heavily tinted, this crime could have been solved a long time ago, because the police would have been able to act,” Mr Harcourt opined as he related that an eyewitness was able to identify the shooter, but before he escaped in a waiting car. The eyewitness according to Mr Harcourt claimed to have been unable to see other persons who were reportedly in that car.Aside from Crum-Ewing’s assassination, the man said that he has been informed that heavily-tinted vehicles have been reported to have been used in other crimes.According to the man, he has been conducting his own investigation and has been sharing all information received with the police.“I cannot afford to be scared, because Courtney use to tell you when you are scared you cannot move from where you are; you cannot move forward…this situation is one that we cannot be scared anymore,” Mr Harcourt asserted.He said that he and his family are going about their lives as normal as possible.“Whoever feels that they want to harm us let them try! We are sheltered under the blood of Jesus.”Forty-year-old Courtney Crum-Ewing, a father of three, was killed on Tuesday March 10, 2015,Cheap Sports Jerseys, as he, aided by a bullhorn, advocated for persons in the Diamond New Scheme,Fernando Rodney Jersey, East Bank Demerara, area to exercise their franchise at the May 11, 2015 national and regional elections. He was specifically urging residents to support the coalition of A Partnership for National Unity and Alliance for Change (APNU+AFC).Crum-Ewing was shot multiple times as he stood on Third Avenue in the Diamond New Scheme.He first became well known after his many solo picketing exercises outside the Attorney General’s Carmichael Street, Georgetown office was publicised in the media.His decision to picket was prompted by media reports of a damning conversation between a senior journalist attached to this publication and former Attorney General, Anil Nandlall, during which the latter alluded to imminent danger on this publication because of its manner of reporting.Crum-Ewing’s picket saw him, by way of placards, appealing for the then Attorney General to demit office. Many had voiced their belief that his death was politically motivated.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 19:02 , Processed in 0.070935 second(s), 28 queries .