10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-26 13:27:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
…14-year-old suspect in custodyDead: 13-year-old Kavita Panday. By Fareeza HaniffGrief struck the quiet community of Bath Settlement on the West Coast of Berbice yesterday, when the body of 13-year-old Kavita Panday,John Hannah Patriots Jersey, fondly referred to as ‘Veneisha,’ was found at the side of a canal, a short distance away from her parents’ garden. Reports indicate that the teen, of Lot 122 Block ‘D,’ Bath Settlement, who attended the Number 11 Woodley Park Secondary School, was brutally raped and murdered before her body was dumped at the side of the canal.The victim’s father, Rajesh Panday, told Kaieteur News that when he found his daughter’s body, at around 14:00 hrs yesterday, her underwear and tights were below her knees and the left side of her face was swollen and “black and blue,James Harrison Steelers Jersey,’ while the left side of her abdomen was badly bruised.He explained that her shirt was also ‘lifted up.’Kaieteur News understands that a 14-year-old boy from the same community, whose father also has a garden in the farmland,Robert Alford Falcons Jersey, has been taken into police custody in relation to the incident.Reports indicate that the girl was last seen in the company of the young man as they were heading into the farm to chase cows that were damaging the crops.A source has since informed this newspaper that the young man’s neck bore scratches on the left side.When Kaieteur News visited the girl’s residence last evening, her mother, Claudette David, was inconsolable, as she found it hard to accept that her daughter was dead. In tears, David told this newspaper that one of her friends from the area was sick, and, as such, she went to visit her at around 13:00 hrs.She explained that she left her daughter at home with the instruction that she should not go anywhere.David explained that from the house where she was, she could have seen the gardens, and a few minutes later, she spotted her daughter and the boy going into the farmlands. She noted that she saw cows roaming the gardens, and whenever this happens; her daughter would usually go to chase them off the land, so that the animals would not damage the crops.“Meh see meh daughter and the boy going in the gardens… Well, normally, he is like meh own son,Randall Cobb Packers Jersey, because he does help we out in the gardens… but whilst coming out now,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, I ain’t see she and meh deh pun de landing and is meh neighbour cycle she borrow and the girl tek long at the garden and the guy wanted the cycle. He went and collect it at the koker and still I didn’t see her coming.So I see cows in the garden still and I said that something wrong, because if she went and chase cows,Ernie Stautner Steelers Jersey, how cows guh still deh in deh and she nah come?” David said.In the meantime, she noted, she saw the same young man with whom she saw her daughter earlier, and enquired from him the whereabouts of her daughter.David said that the young man denied seeing the teen,Jack Butler Steelers Jersey, and only when she told him that he was seen going into the farm with her, that he admitted to seeing her. According to the tearful mother, it is the same boy who led her to where her daughter was found. She explained that whilst searching for the teen, the young man found her slippers and her blue hat.It was this that led David to believe that something terrible had happened to her daughter.“Meh start holla, ‘baby, weh yuh deh?!… Veneisha, weh yuh deh?!.. and she nah respond to me, and meh start scream and everybody start come and help meh. They find she in the trench not far from the garden,” David recalled.The mother noted that her daughter is not the type to have boyfriends,Franco Harris Steelers Jersey, and emphasised that she would not even wear strapless clothing.“I wish they can find the person who did that to my daughter… it’s very hard for me…She’s only 13 years old…She’s a very good child… She was never rude,Logan Ryan Patriots Jersey,” the tearful mother recalled. Up to news time, the 14-year-old suspect was still in police custody assisting with investigations.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:47 , Processed in 0.071434 second(s), 28 queries .