9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-27 00:56:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Former Deputy Director of Operations at the Child Care and Protection Agency (CCPA), Diana Lawrence,Tom Rathman 49ers Jersey, is reiterating her position that she never handled the Neesa Gopaul case.Sixteen-year-old Neesa Lalita Gopaul met her demise in gruesome circumstances. Her mother, Bibi Sharima Gopaul and the mother’s lover, Jarvis Small, a gym instructor,Adrian Wilson Cardinals Jersey, have since been charged with the teen’s murder.Mrs. Lawrence yesterday in an invited comment explained that she had resigned on October 3, and her resignation was accepted through a letter she received from the agency.“I resigned from my post at the agency…..so I’m baffled about certain statements that I was fired,” Lawrence said.She said that if she is being accused of handling the matter, the agency must bring the evidence to support this claim. Furthermore she says it was the Agency’s Director, who first received the report about the now dead teen.Lawrence explained that the matter never came into contact with her. According to the former deputy, “the director hands out various cases to the officers. No one gets to choose a case. No one has the authority to place or remove a child. The director has that sole responsibility.”Lawrence is insistent that she would not be used as a distraction,Mike Alstott Buccaneers Jersey, so that the irregularities at the agency could be covered up.Lawrence further told this publication that in her opinion,Karl Mecklenburg Broncos Jersey, one of the reasons she is receiving such a reaction, is because she is owed gratuity from the Child Care and Protection Agency.She said that if the minister (Priya Manickchand) wants to fire someone it should definitely be the Director of the Child Care and Protection Agency and the Deputy Director for Policy Development.Lawrence stressed that the minister should investigate if these persons have done anything which has helped the agency in any significant way.She also expressed her displeasure with the way in which the investigation was conducted. According to Lawrence, the investigating committee was “very subjective and came over in an accusing tone.”The former deputy director opined that the investigators “should have been trying to put proper systems in place instead of targeting innocent people.”Lawrence claims that she attempted many times to introduce systems,Jerome Brown Eagles Jersey, and added that she tried to empower the staff because of the fact they were within the Ministry of Human Services and their main purpose is to empower the disadvantaged in society.“If our officers are not empowered, how can they,L.C. Greenwood Steelers Jersey, in turn empower the society,Wes Hopkins Eagles Jersey,” said Lawrence.She further stated that she tried to manage the Child Protection Agency in a manner which would see the best coming out of it.“It is very unfortunate that the agency has leading persons who play the blame game when they should be taking responsibility for their actions. I have always been concerned with what happens at the agency,Ray Nitschke Packers Jersey, and the evidence is the numerous systems I have tried to implement, without the support of any superior,Joe Montana Chiefs Jersey,” Lawrence concluded.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 20:44 , Processed in 0.071204 second(s), 28 queries .