10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-29 03:50:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Rabindra RooplallAfter unmasked bandits attacked and shot trainee police, Harold Haimchand Sukhai, Sunday night, Police are now hunting three men who were part of the robbery/murder.The 26-year-old was shot dead in Tuschen, East Bank Essequibo Housing scheme minutes before 21:00 hours Sunday night while walking with his girlfriend,Grady Jarrett  Falcons Jersey, Drupattie Sookdeo, in a dark, deserted area in Rockers Street.  He was shot twice, once in his upper arm and another in his chest.The man’s body was taken off the road two hours after the shooting occurred. A GuySuCo ambulance took Sukhai’s body to the Leonora Cottage Hospital where his death was confirmed. The body was then taken to the Ezekiel Funeral Parlour.Sukhai was returning to the police training base at Eve Leary when the incident occurred. Residents noted that the dark bushy secluded path in the street where the couple walked is where most couples go to be affectionate. However, with an upsurge of crime in the area very few people took the chance to walk through the street.Reports disclose that the trio robbed Drupattie Sookdeo of several pieces of her gold jewelry including a gold chain, rings, band and a Samsung Galaxy cell phone at gun point,Mike Webster Steelers Jersey, while relieving the trainee police of a bag containing his food and a pair of police boots which the bandits later discarded in a nearby street,Hines Ward Steelers Jersey, after fleeing the district.Relatives of both victims of the robbery played the blame game. They tried to cast blame on the other party for the ordeal.  “This boy would normally walk on the public road or catch a taxi to go out; she cause him to walk in the dark spot that night which caused him to be killed! I only know about this girl a month now and this was the first time she visited the house.Saturday night, my son told his sister that he didn’t really want to bring the girl home,” Padmawattie Jankey the mother of the deceased said. The mother of three,Andre Tippett Patriots Jersey, further explained that minutes after her son left home his girlfriend popularly known as “Tricia” returned in a taxi with the distressing news that her son was mortally wounded and was lying on the road.She then joined the taxi with the young lady and visited the spot where her son’s body was motionless.“She is saying that three persons attacked them, and one hold her up and take away her bag and whatever belongings from her, and they pull back my son in a street corner and they shoot he,” the man’s mother lamented.Describing her son,Artie Burns Steelers Jersey, Miss Jankey said that persons in the community can testify to the quiet and decent nature of her son. “My son joined the police course last November; he was given normal uniform and handcuff and was a proud and loving person. Imagine my son held onto the police bag and fought back and was killed,Eddie Lacy Packers Jersey, his police uniform was in that bag and he died protecting what he believed in, the law.”Drupattie Sookdeo who resides on Tuschen Public road and teaches at Philadelphia Primary School said that although the bandits were not wearing masks the area was so dark that she could not identify the people who pounced on them.She added that Sukhai wanted to see her and they agreed to meet at a “nearby internet business at Mangal Street, and when he finish seeing me he would catch a bus and go to work, but he said he wanted to take Sookdeo also said that she only knew Sukhai for three weeks.“Me ah give them one,James White Patriots Jersey, one pair gold jewelry because them big now,Lawrence Timmons Steelers Jersey, is hundreds of thousands of dollars they gone with, but I am thankful she is alright.” Sookdeo’s mother stressed. “If he never would have carried this girl to see he mother nothing like this would of happened.”Residents in the area also noted that in the said area where Sukhai was killed two women were also raped last year. However,Steve Grogan Patriots Jersey, nothing ever came out of the crime.“This community got a lot of crime, and when people start taking the law into their own hands, because police are not catching these bandits, then you will hear an outcry that people wrong. But how can anyone be wrong to defend themself if they are under attack?”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 02:56 , Processed in 0.078353 second(s), 28 queries .