10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-29 14:52:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
…victim stabbed during resistanceResidents of South Amelia’s Ward, Linden are clamouring for street lights, and for increased police presence in this community, following the recent attack and stabbing of a man,Calvin Johnson Lions Jersey, at Well Road.According to some irate residents,Carl Banks Giants Jersey, there are no street lights in this section of Amelia’s Ward, except for two that were installed by private persons for their premises.They are convinced that this situation is partly responsible for the increase in criminal activity by young ‘hoodlums’ who prey on unsuspecting individuals.Also of concern to them is the state of the main access road, which they claim further compromises the safety of motorists, who are forced to proceed at a snail’s pace.‘’When you got to drive so slowly, you giving these criminals ample time to pounce on you!’’ an irate woman declared.The most recent attack occurred on Monday night.According to the victim, Godfrey Scott, 43, of 228 Block 22 Wismar,Earl Campbell Titans Jersey, he had just turned off  the highway, and into Well Road when he stopped and got out of his car to urinate, when two men pounced on him.‘’One o dem seh, pass it up, and I asked, pass up what? And the tall one,Patrick Willis 49ers Jersey, hit me in me forehead with he gun, and I cuff he, and he fall and the other one he cuff me back, and a big scuffle start with me and dem, because I wasn’t going to let dem just tek me stuff just so. I had on all me jewels,’’ Scott declared.The man said that after scuffling with the men for some time,Jack Tatum Raiders Jersey, he decided to run to his car, as it was two against one.‘’I decide fuh pull a bluff, so as a start running to the car a seh, ‘I going fo me gun,Tommy McDonald Eagles Jersey, and they run away.’’Scott had no idea that he had been stabbed during the scuffle. It was only much later while driving away from the scene on his way to the Mackenzie Police Station that he realized that his jersey was wet, and upon checking saw that it was blood.After reporting the matter Scott was taken to the Mackenzie Hospital,Dan Fouts Chargers Jersey, where it was determined that he had been stabbed thrice- in the abdomen, back and under the arm.The man said that he is experiencing excruciating pains under the abdomen in the vicinity of the stab wound, and will have to return to the hospital for further investigation.Godfrey Scott is a member of the recently resuscitated Linden Station Management Committee, which has promised to work in concert with local police to help put a handle on crime in Linden and Region Ten. Of chief concern to the group is the escalation of criminal gangs in the community.At the recent launching of the Committee, Commissioner of Police Henry Greene had pointed out that it was while on a visit to the Mackenzie Police Station that he threw out a challenge to resuscitate the group, to ensure effective monitoring systems for both the police and the public.A plot of land was subsequently identified at Amelia’s Ward by the group,Jack Ham Steelers Jersey, for the establishment of a police station.The project was earmarked for completion by the end of the year, with infrastructural works  commencing since the end of October.However a yearend deadline now seems impossible, when so far only the plot of land has been cleared, according to reports.The Linden Police  Station Management Committee consists of representatives of various organizations and communities in the region,Jim McMahon Bears Jersey, who are committed to assisting the police in helping to maintain law and order.At the launching of the group, Commissioner Greene had also called for the establishment of more youth clubs within the community.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 10:18 , Processed in 0.066855 second(s), 28 queries .