9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-30 08:47:58 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
As 47-year-old Winston Christiani remains at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) recovering from a stab wound to his back,Denzel Perryman Chargers Jersey, reports are that his 15-year-old stepson who is responsible for his condition,Matt Slauson Chargers Jersey, has been sent away.Injured Winston ChristianiIn an interview with Kaieteur News on Monday last, the Cevon’s Waste Management employee explained,Vinny Curry Eagles Jersey, that he has since got word that his reputed wife “Tyra”,Trey Burton Eagles Jersey, has sent the child into the interior to avoid being arrested.“She brother call me and tell me that she sen’ de boy in the bush,” the injured man said.Around 19:00 hours on Friday, during an argument with his wife, Christiani’s 15-year-old stepson stabbed him in his back and fled the scene. The injury has affected the man’s spine,Joe Barksdale Chargers Jersey, leaving his right leg paralysed.The day before the stabbing, Christiani confronted his wife,Branden Albert Dolphins Jersey, whom he found in the company of another man. The two exchanged words, and Christiani thought that that was the end of the matter.However,Jason Jones Dolphins Jersey, upon returning home from work the next day,Derek Watt Chargers Jersey, he said that his wife began to “pick on him” after he decided not to give her any money. It was then that she took his cell phone, hid it in her pants, and refused to give it back to him.He claimed that in an effort to retrieve the phone,Jatavis Brown Chargers Jersey, he held onto her, and that was when the 15-year-old stabbed him in his back.Christiani said that the young man was sent to live with him and his mother at his Block 22 Wismar, Linden home, after his grandmother could not control him.“This li’l boy don’t even go to school no more. He livin’ in de house with me and he thiefin’ up all my things. He is out of control. Nobody can control him.”The young man has been involved in many criminal activities, the most recent being a burglary. He is said to have broken into and stole many valuable items from his uncle’s home in Linden.Christiani said that the child is currently on probation for the offence, and was set to report to the police station at Linden on the day of the stabbing.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 21:56 , Processed in 0.068274 second(s), 26 queries .