4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-5-31 16:38:47 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Abena Rockcliffe  After several months of enduring much hassle as he persistently tried to receive his pension from National Insurance Scheme (NIS),Cheap Jerseys NFL, Fazil Khan, was then told that he is dead and therefore can’t receive his pension.Fazil KhanKhan told Kaieteur News that he paid his NIS contribution up to last September when he turned 60.Since then he has been checking from time to time only to be greeted each time with the same phrase, “It’s not ready yet.”Three weeks ago, much to his surprise,Wholesale China Jerseys, Khan was finally told that his pension has been approved and all that was left was for him to collect his book.However, when he returned to NIS on Friday last to do so, Khan said that he was told that he would no longer be granted his book because he was dead.Even though Khan presented himself and the relevant documents, an employee at NIS argued that the pensioner was dead.Khan said that he asked,Evan Engram Jersey, “How me dead when I standing right here. You telling me you seeing ghost?” He said that he was told that that was being rude.Eventually he was sent to the Pension officer who asked to inspect his documents. After the inspection, the officer told Khan that she would look into his matter and advised him to return in two weeks.Khan,China Jerseys Wholesale, however, sought advice and was told that he should follow up the matter closely. Therefore, the supposedly dead man returned to NIS office “bright and early” yesterday morning. This time he was told that he was no longer dead.Khan who then felt like he had risen from the dead,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, was told that there was a man who had his identity and that that man is now dead.  Apparently that is where the mix up occurred.According to Khan, NIS is claiming that the dead Fazil Khan had the same parents as the one who is now fighting for his pension. The deceased Khan also had the same NIS number,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, the same identification card number and “dem tell me he probably worked the same place.”Khan told Kaieteur News that he was then told that he now has to wait until NIS can verify his contributions.He said that he has an ominous feeling that “they gon give all me contribution to dis man who dem claim dead.”Khan said that he fails to understand how this situation exists when he was self employed since 2010.“Since 2010 me self employed and I had to pay them NIS every month still. At that time I get put on a different plan and I had to start paying dem more. In that time dem nah see de problem? Only now dem gon wait like Columbus to verify who get wrong and right contribution?”Khan went on to say that he was listening to the pension officer and what struck him was when she said ‘dead man tells no tale.’He said, “Is then I realize that is pull I getting pull, cause now de man nah deh round to say nothing dem gon give he everything.”The pensioner said that he asked to be told when the man with his identity died “but dem nah want tell me,Jerseys From China Online, cause I want to ask them if dem did nah see a dead man paying NIS up to last September.”Khan told Kaieteur News that he no longer works and is depending on his pension to aid in his survival.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 21:01 , Processed in 0.069683 second(s), 26 queries .