9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-1 13:16:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Michael JordanSixty-three-year-old Randolph Josiah,Reggie White Packers Throwback Jersey, who is being charged today for the murder of his 14-year-old stepdaughter, was also the prime suspect in another brutal murder 12 years ago.Kaieteur News has confirmed that Josiah was detained in February, 2001, after the body of his girlfriend, Emily Ann Bollers,Kevin Mchale Celtics Throwback Jersey, was found on Mashramani Day of that year in a trench in Fourth Street,Tom Waddle Bears Throwback Jersey, Agricola, East Bank Demerara.Kaieteur News was told that the woman’s throat had been slit.Murdered in 2001: Emily Ann Bollers, former girlfriend of murder suspect Randolph JosiahJosiah had lived with Bollers and the woman’s two small children in an apartment some 200 metres from the trench where her killer disposed of her remains.Police sources said that detectives detained Josiah for over 72 hours, but were forced to release him because of a lack of evidence to link him to the killing.Emily Bollers’ son,Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Throwback Jersey, Lexton Williams, was just 12 years old and her daughter 15 years old at the time.The siblings said that the murder last week of Josiah’s 14-year-old stepdaughter Fenella Samuels brought back unpleasant memories of their own mother’s unsolved murder.“That whole experience just rushed back to me,” Lexton Williams told Kaieteur News yesterday,Both siblings recall being terrified of Josiah, who they said was particularly violent towards their mother and also threatened them.“I used to be so afraid of this guy…I watched that man literally try to break my mother’s jaw. I recall one time the neighbours called the police and they locked him up for the night. He beat my mother every day and she was afraid of him. ”Lexton Williams alleged that on the last night that he saw his mother alive, Josiah had verbally abused his mother. He said that the two had then left the family’s Agricola home.She never returned and her body was found shortly after.“I saw her leave the house and I never saw her back.”William’s sister recounted having an eerily similar encounter with Josiah as the one 14-year-old Fenella Samuels is said to have experienced before she was cornered and slain.“He was being verbally abusive to me and saying things that would make you believe that me and this man were in a relationship.”The sister, at the time a mere teen,Terrell Davis Denver Broncos Throwback Jersey, alleged that Josiah then shut the front door but fortunately,Rick Martin Sabres Throwback Jersey, she managed to flee through the back door with only one of her shoes on. She never returned to the house.Murder victim Fenella SamuelsThe siblings expressed disappointment that their mother’s killer was never convicted.Nevertheless, they hope that they will find some closure now that Josiah has been apprehended and will be charged for murder.Prison officials confirmed last week that the now 63-year-old Josiah was jailed for ten years around 1991 for the attempted murder of a woman. He was also twice remanded, but later freed,Thurman Thomas Bills Throwback Jersey, after he allegedly stabbed two other women. This newspaper understands that one of the victims was a policewoman who was stabbed in a Robb Street night spot.Josiah’s stepdaughter,Michael Irvin Cowboys Throwback Jersey, Fenella Samuels, a student of Vreed-en-Hoop Secondary, was stabbed to death at the family’s home, located in the West Coast Demerara squatting area known as Plastic City.A postmortem on Friday revealed that she was stabbed some 21 times to practically every part of her body.Kaieteur News was told that the wounds,Jay Novacek Cowboys Throwback Jersey, reportedly inflicted with a large kitchen knife, damaged almost every vital organ.“There was stab wound after stab wound; she was hacked to pieces; I got tired of counting,” a source who witnessed the postmortem told Kaieteur News.“The arteries in her neck were severed; her heart, liver and lungs were perforated. This guy was crazy. This had to be (an act of) spite. This could not be just a guy quarreling over a (stolen) cell phone. This had to be a crime of passion.”Josiah fled the scene but was apprehended Thursday night by residents who spotted him attempting to flag down passing vehicles on the Vreed-en-Hoop Public Road.Kaieteur News was told yesterday that some individuals had warned the slain teen’s mother about his violent past.Samuels’ mother alleged that her husband had become incensed and had begun to verbally abuse Fenella after the teen informed them that a boy had stolen her cell phone.Murder suspect Randolph JosiahBut she also said that the girl’s stepfather became further infuriated after his stepdaughter called him a murderer and accused him of previous abuse.The woman told Kaieteur News on Thursday that while her spouse had hinted at his violent past, particularly during arguments, he had never physically abused her. But she did say that her daughter had complained about her stepfather’s behaviour about three years ago when the family was staying at Linden.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:17 , Processed in 0.079316 second(s), 28 queries .