10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-2 00:28:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Two nights after her four-year-old home was partially damaged by fire, a Mahaicony businesswoman again suffered as another room was mysteriously damaged in a blaze Wednesday evening.According to a shocked, Monica Manohar, it is the last straw and she is now preparing to leave her multi-million-dollar residence at Cottage for good.Fire officials believe that the blaze was not electrical in origin and may have been deliberately set. The family did not say if they suspected anyone but indicated that they are working with the police.A distraught Manohar said that following the Monday blaze which destroyed one room,NFL Jerseys Cheap China, she was trying to recover and move on. On Wednesday night, too emotional to drive to the airport to pick up her son, Andre, she asked her relative,NBA Authentic Jerseys, Kelly Chichester,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, who has a workshop next door, to accompany her.“We were ‘bout half an hour away when we get a call about smoke. We tried to get some credit and call back and then we turned.”A relative working next door said that smoke was seen around 20:00hrs and a passing police patrol was alerted. Although Manohar claimed that she had left her front door unlocked because of smoke damage in the home, neighbours and police were forced to use a scaffold to enter the back bedroom and then water was used to extinguish the fire in the room.It apparently started in the closet area of the second room where there were no electrical outlets, a fact that has the family and investigators puzzled.According to the woman’s son, Andre,Cheap Jerseys From China, it is believed that someone used the scaffold that was left from Monday’s fire to enter the home.“All meh life’s work has gone. How can I continue living here anymore? Where am I going to find the money to repair all this?” a distressed Monica Manohar asked.According to Andre, had it not been for fellow villagers, the house would have been gone.The entire ceiling was damaged and the belongings of the family were strewn downstairs.On Monday night, swift action by residents once more saved the home.Reports are that some time after 23:30 hours,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, fire was seen coming from the back of the house.The woman said that she was only made aware that her house was on fire after she was awakened by a loud banging on her front door.According to Manohar, she retired to bed around 21:00 hours on Monday.“I really didn’t know what happen, it was only when my nephew come and wake me up then I know the house was on fire.” The woman related that when she opened her bedroom door after being told that her house was on fire she ran into a smoke-filled living room. “When I run out the room the whole house was smoke…I open the front door and people come into the house and help me.”On Tuesday, the woman had said she has no idea what may have started the blaze,Brad Richards Red Wings Jersey, but noted that she has been the victim of numerous threats from a young woman who hails from Mahdia.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 00:33 , Processed in 0.070881 second(s), 26 queries .