10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-3 18:55:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
“Most victims of serious crimes have been poor people” – GrangerHome Affairs Minister, Clement Rohee seems divorced from the reality of serious crimes affecting society.This assertion was made by Leader of the Opposition,Drew Bledsoe Patriots Jersey, David Granger yesterday at the weekly A Partnership for National Unity (APNU) press conference.Home Affairs Minister, Clement RoheeHighlighting some of the serious crimes that affected Guyanese in 2013,Paul Hornung Packers Jersey, Granger said he visited victims of piracy attacks on the Corentyne,Ben Roethlisberger Steelers Jersey, spoke to battered wives,Julius Peppers Packers Jersey, and reached out to relatives of persons who were murdered by their spouses.“I have found out that the murder rate for 2013 is similar to that in 2004 and 2005 during the troubles on the East Coast Demerara and most of the victims of violent crimes have been poor people,Green Bay Packers Jersey,” he emphasized.Whilst acknowledging the rampant theft of Samsung and Blackberry cellular phones, Granger said serious crimes such as murders, rapes and armed robberies are affecting citizens.“And I don’t know he (Rohee) seems to be divorced from reality…I am not quite sure whether we talking about the same thing…I can’t imagine that the bulk of the population would agree with Mr. Rohee,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey,” he said.Granger had expressed similar sentiments earlier,Mike Mitchell Steelers Jersey, stating that the security crisis (which exists in Guyana) has disproportionately hurt the poor.In a response to these claims,Antonio Brown Steelers Jersey, Minister Rohee rejected the assertion by Granger stating that there is no security crisis in the country and such crisis only exists in the heads of the APNU leaders.The Ministry further rejected the characterization of the internal security situation as false,Jordy Nelson Packers Jersey, stating that current data does not support it.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 07:01 , Processed in 0.057367 second(s), 26 queries .