10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-4 01:42:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The 21-month-old infant who was fed a glass of kerosene by his now dead father, Mahendra Jaikarran,Minnesota Vikings Throwback Jersey, is said to be in a stable condition at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).Jairaj Jaikarran resting comfortablyThe child’s mother,Bill Lee Red Sox Throwback Jersey, Vanessa Kewley is now pondering her next move to support herself,Dennis Smith Denver Broncos Throwback Jersey, the baby and another son.Last Monday,Celtics Throwback Jersey, Jaikarran, a 41-year-old fisherman forced his baby son,Pat Tillman Cardinals Throwback Jersey, Jairaj Jaikarran, to ingest a potentially deadly dose of kerosene,Bill Russell Celtics Throwback Jersey, before killing himself with another poisonous liquid.The fisherman was pronounced dead on arrival at GPHC but his son was treated and is said to be in a stable condition at the hospital’s pediatric ward.Yesterday, the fisherman’s wife told Kaieteur News that she lived with her husband for the past seven years and her relationship was “on the edge most of the time”.The woman claimed that her husband was an alcoholic and constantly abused her,Terrell Davis Denver Broncos Throwback Jersey, spending all his money on liquor.“Every time he come from sea, he does drink out he money and the li’l money that he give me he does tek it back and buy run.”The woman claimed that she moved out from her husband’s home on many occasions, but he would eventually arrive at the place where she would be staying and beg her to return.“He does come and beg and I does sorry for he… fuh dem children sake… and go home back,” Kewley said.She recalled that last Sunday her husband was drunk and he started cursing her and tried to hit her,Walter Payton Bears Throwback Jersey, so she fled by her neighbour for shelter.“After he want beat me I run out the house with the children and go by my neighbour and I spend the night there and the next day (Monday) he come drunk and beg me to come home back and I said no and he said he want the baby and he collect my other child and take him home.”She recounted that minutes after her husband left with both her sons,Chuck Foreman Vikings Throwback Jersey, her older child ran back to her and informed her that his father was feeding his brother kerosene.“After I run, I see meh baby fraffin’ up and when I try fuh collect he, he father nah allow me so I tell he that ah going to the police station and I left and when I go back home I see he lay down and he say he drink poison so I collect meh baby and bring him here and I just lef he right deh.”Vanessa KewleyThe mother of two said she believes that her husband committed suicide because she told him that she was going to the police station. “He was scared of police, so like when he hear that I was going to the police station then he drink the poison.”“Since when he was alive his parents does want put me out, now that he dead I have to move and look for work to look meh children.”The 41-year-old fisherman will be laid to rest today, while his wife is trying to find a home and a job to take care of her two children.(Romila Boodram)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 20:15 , Processed in 0.067073 second(s), 26 queries .