找回密碼
 立即註冊

Login

免註冊即享有會員功能

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 20|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Cheap Jerseys From China Online Then is another story you looking at…

[複製鏈接]

3萬

主題

3萬

帖子

10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-5 16:32:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
…Welfare Dept says nothing wrongSharon James and her son Orville Junior SmithResponding to reports that a handicapped child no older than eight was being neglected, a Human Services Welfare Officer yesterday descended on the 199 South Sophia home of Sharon James.According to reports from neighbours,Orlando Cepeda Braves Throwback Jersey, James, the mother of the child, would usually leave the disabled child home alone for hours.They said that the woman would normally secure the front entrance of the house with a padlock, adding that many times they become aware of the child’s plight when he engages in frantic screaming spells.Up to yesterday morning the residents claimed that the child was alone. This newspaper visited the house yesterday and observed the padlocked door but was unable to determine if the child was indeed locked in.Reports are that several residents have chided the woman for neglecting the child but they were promptly warned to “mind their own business.”As a result, one resident related that most residents prefer to ignore the situation to avoid the wrath of the woman. However, the resident noted that she,Brandon Mashinter Jersey, along with several others, is very concerned for the wellbeing of the child.“What I does think about is if it got a fire and that child in that house alone…Then is another story you looking at…” According to residents, they had such a scare some time ago when James had occupied another house in the area.They claimed that the house next door to James’s caught afire and there were concerns for the child. The child was, however,Keanu Neal Falcons Jersey, removed safely.One resident commented that she had expected that James would have changed her ways when she took up residence at her current home but disclosed that James has adopted a trend to venture out to various late night shows and not return sometimes until morning, still leaving the child alone.This newspaper understands that the woman also has a two-year-old child whose father lives in the home.Based on the report of the Welfare Officer, who for the first time visited James’s home yesterday,Al Horford Celtics Swingman Jersey, all appears to be well.The officer explained that based on the information received from James,Alex Anzalone Jersey, the handicapped child is never left alone since she (James) and her child father would take turns caring for him. Appearing to be quite satisfied with the information received, the officer left after taking a few photographs of the child.Speaking to this newspaper yesterday, James expressed surprise at the neglect reports emanating from the community, claiming that they are all lies and intended to ruin her reputation.The woman explained that the child, eight-year-old Orville Junior Smith, was born with a deformity and has not been able to walk and can barely talk, thus she has to do everything for him all the time.She disclosed that it has been a major challenge for her to support the child, adding that she does not get any assistance from Orville’s biological father.“It hard for me to care for him…but I does try. You know what it is like to mine a child on yuh own… This boy is me only son and I would never neglect he. That is why I have to go out and get money fuh mine he,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” the woman related.She related that although there were instances when the child was left alone, that practice has desisted since she became involved with her youngest child’s father.“We got a little business and we does try to tek turn to stay home and care for he.”However, there was no forthcoming comment from James when questioned about the whereabouts of the child when the door was seen padlocked earlier.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 21:22 , Processed in 0.069205 second(s), 26 queries .