4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-5 22:36:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The mother of the teenager, who was allegedly drugged and raped by 10 men in a house at Vreed-en-Hoop, West Coast Demerara (WCD), is pleading with the Guyana Police Force (GPF) to provide protection for her son.She said that she was told that when she is not at the hospital strange people would be visiting her 18-year-old son at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).The Bellevue, West Bank Demerara (WBD) said that she even met with three individuals last Saturday at the hospital.“Three persons come to see him and I don’t even know them. I have never seen them before, they just come and stand up just like that, looking at him and my son doesn’t have a lot of friends so I don’t know why they are there,” the woman related.She told Kaieteur News that she is scared that people might try to harm her son to prevent him from giving the police a statement.“He is slowly recovering…He is not talking but he looks at you and shakes his head. The doctors said that he is still traumatized and that could be one of the reasons why he is not talking,China Jerseys Cheap,” the mother stated.The woman said that the police are awaiting her son’s recovery to take a statement.The teen is receiving counseling; he is constantly being visited by the hospital’s psychiatrist.The victim’s mother told this newspaper that around 16:00 hrs on December 31, last, the teen left his home to attend an Old Year’s Night party with a friend.She explained that her son did not return home later that night.“The next day (New Year’s Day) about five o’clock in the afternoon (17:00 hrs) I get a call from my son’s friend. He said that my son would sleep by him the night and come home the next day (Friday, January 2) and I said that was okay,” the mother said.She added that later that night (New Year’s), she received another call from her son’s friend.“He call and tell me that he sending my son in a taxi, but my son reach home till around 11 o’clock (23:00hrs) that night. He came with a car and as soon as the car stop, he run out,” the mother of nine said.“My son was in a terrible condition. He was scared for his life; he was nervous, his body was trembling and I could see he was in pain.”According to the devastated mother, at that point she did not question the teen much, since he was in too much discomfort.She said that he later asked to use the washroom.“I hold him up, but he couldn’t defecate. He was just shaking and he was crying out for belly pain. When he wiped himself, there was a lot of blood on the tissue and I hold him up and put him to lie down on a bed.”The mother said that when she questioned her son, he related the dreadful news to her.“He said that his friend juk he with a needle, he and about nine other men rape him in a house.”She said that the teenager’s arm was swollen which seemed to indicate that he had indeed been injected.The woman said that her son told her that the men then locked him in the house and later went back for him.“He said that the boys took him somewhere and they were going to shoot him, but a lady see and shout, and tell him to run. He run and jump in a taxi and the car bring him home,” the mother said.Investigations are ongoing.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:37 , Processed in 0.074878 second(s), 28 queries .