9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-10 14:53:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Businesswoman, Amanda Kyte of lot 33 James Street, Albouystown has refuted allegations made in a recent article captioned “Albouystown residents in fear of “Killer pit bull” which was published Monday.According to the distraught woman, on Friday last, some time after 16:00hrs a police patrol vehicle visited her business establishment “Amanda’s Pride and Grocery,” and from there the police decided to visit the Allicock family in Albouystown.“When the car drive off from where the Allicock family was,Brad Richards Red Wings Jersey, two persons come over to my shop saying that we were police cochore. One was White Boy and the other was Ruku. They started pelting down my shop with bricks and bottles. I then closed the shop and went to Ruimveldt Police Station and the police said they would send someone to investigate,” she saidThe woman said that the same day,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, after 22:00hrs,NFL Jerseys Cheap China, five men visited her shop. Miss Kyte said she was threatened that she would be robbed. The men then began lashing the padlocks on her shop which resulted in her calling the police once more. Nobody was arrested the same night.She added that on Saturday morning, about 9:30 hrs she opened the business and five men approached her shop. She said that they were armed with four cutlasses and a handgun. Two of the men then entered her shop while the others jumped into the yard.“The men are known in the area as Buck,China Jerseys Cheap, Channa, Orlando, and Kevin they are part of the Allicock family. And there was another named Terrence.”She said that after the lone gunman grabbed her by the breast and placed a gun to her neck, she explained that she shouted for her brother, Dwayne Kyte, who rushed down and a scuffled ensued causing him to receive a chop on his right hand during the process.“After Channa chopped my brother, they grabbed my bag and left. I realized later that my husband, Colin Hooper, was chopped on his fingers,NFL Jerseys China Online, shin bone and behind his neck. They say they want to take off his neck!” Colin Hooper is presently in police custody.“In the yard a guy name Pollydore who owns the pit bull dog was feeding the dog, and after they run in the yard that is how the dog end up biting up Kevin Allicock who was one of the five robbers, and he chopped the dog in retaliation.”She then carried her husband and brother to the Ruimveldt Police Station after the chopping. Miss Kyte further said the police sent them to the hospital and requested that they return.“I carried them to the hospital and an x-ray was taken at a private hospital,NBA Authentic Jerseys, my brother was given emergency surgery along with other costs that run the bill to over $400,000. My brother was discharged yesterday and my husband was taken into police custody.”Miss Kyte said that “Ruku, Channa and Terrence” are in police custody also while the other two are yet to be apprehended.She declared that all said in the previous article relating to her husband Colin Hooper was a lie. “They are claiming that just like how they killed others they will kill we.”“These men don’t work anywhere; they don’t have a source of income. They rob people and kill people; they always boast that they can go into jail and they have nothing to lose.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:33 , Processed in 0.067418 second(s), 26 queries .