10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-13 19:08:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
There is the saying “when it rain, it pours”. Well this is indeed the case for the Beepat family of Soesdyke on the East Bank of Demerara.Popular businesswoman Patricia Beepat and her family are still in mourning as a result of the demise of her 17-year-old son in a motorcycle accident on June 15.However, to add to their misery,Denis Savard Jersey, three heavily-armed gunmen stormed their home early yesterday morning.Mrs. Beepat told this newspaper that around 02:30 hours yesterday she was startled out of her bed by the sound of footsteps on the kitchen roof.“Since my son died I don’t really get to sleep in the nights, so I was just lying on my bed when I hear this loud noise. So I run outside and I see this man in all-over black with something in he hand.”The woman said that by that time her husband,Nathan MacKinnon Team North America Jersey, Deonarine,Jake Allen Jersey, ran out to see what was going on. They both witnessed as the man smashed a glass window to gain entry to their home.According to Mrs. Beepat,Brandon Mashinter Jersey, her husband then pushed the man off the roof,Shayne Corson Jersey, but by then two other men who were armed with what appeared to be machine guns, entered through the broken window.The woman said the men then began beating her husband to the head with their weapons as they demanded cash and jewellery.“The two start beating he and then the one who fall off the roof come back up and carry me in the bedroom and start asking for the money.”The woman said she then handed over a bag containing some money and began taking off her jewellery.“They didn’t even check the bag, and by then,Ryan Murray Team North America Jersey, everyone else in the house was up and they put them to lay on the floor and continue to search up the bedroom.”Mrs. Beepat added that the men spent close to half of an hour in their home,Rob Scuderi Jersey, after which they calmly left.She recalled that after the men left the house, her husband got up and peeked through the window to see if it was safe,Ales Hemsky Jersey, but seemingly dissatisfied, the men had turned back. They began searching the house again.During their second invasion, the woman said one of the men found some money. She said the bandits were then met by a man on a bicycle who collected their booty before they made good their escape.Mrs. Beepat said the police were immediately contacted but took a while to arrive on the scene.She said the men escaped with some $500,Joe Mullen Jersey,000 in cash and a large quantity of jewellery.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 21:36 , Processed in 0.069777 second(s), 26 queries .