4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-15 19:57:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– Top Cop launches probeBy Latoya GilesPolice Commissioner Leroy Brumell announced last night that he has launched an investigation into the alleged brutal assault of a 28-year-old woman by the gun-toting son of a senior government Minister.The alleged victim said that the official’s son, who was brandishing a gun, repeatedly punched her in the face and stomach after forcing his way into her home at around 04:00 hrs yesterday.But she also claimed that a senior officer at the Brickdam Police Station refused to take her statement when she went there to file a complaint.Bruises were clearly visible on the woman’s face and upper body, and her eyes were bloodshot when she spoke to media operatives at her home yesterday.“No one seems to understand what I go through …every time I try to start over fresh, he comes out of nowhere,” the alleged victim said.  The woman had severed a relationship with the official’s son and had made several reports that he had abused her physically.Kaieteur News managed to contact Police Commissioner Leroy Brumell,Cheap NFL Jerseys, who is at present overseas. After being informed about the incident, the Top Cop stated that he had ordered a Divisional Commander to investigate the woman’s complaint.“We are investigating it…any complaint like this is serious,” he said.A senior police official confirmed that the woman had filed a similar complaint of assault against the official’s son, with whom she had a relationship, but then asked that the matter be dropped. The official said that the accused individual had also filed a complaint against the woman and, like her, also asked the police not to proceed with the matter.The woman said that she was in bed when she heard a knock on the door. She said that she was expecting a relative who was spending time with her, so opened the door, only to be confronted by her ex-boyfriend.The woman said she immediately tried to shut the door but the intruder, who had a gun, forced his way in.She said that after she kept insisting for him to leave,Cheap Jerseys From China, the government official’s son became annoyed and began punching her to her face and about the body,Cheap Jerseys Online, leaving her entire face swollen and her upper body badly bruised. The woman estimated that her ordeal lasted about 20 minutes before her ex-boyfriend left.Afterwards the injured woman said that she contacted close friends who took her to the Alberttown Police Station. However, officers there told her that she should make a report at the Brickdam Police Station. But she alleged that when she attempted to file her complaint with an officer, the rank, whom she identified, left to go into a room and never came outside. “We were waiting there for about an hour and a half and no one came to me so I left”.According to the woman, she then returned home. She alleged that her attacker then called to find out how she was doing. “He called me later in the morning asking if I was ok and I hung up the phone.”Later in the afternoon friends again encouraged her to get a medical report and return to the police station. She said she then went to the Georgetown Hospital.The woman had spoken to Kaieteur News some months ago about a similar beating she had allegedly received at the hands of the Government official’s son.She had stated that the relationship started in July 2012 and the abuse started soon after. She said that she still stayed in the relationship,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, even though friends warned her not to.The woman was beaten severely last October and had to be taken to a private City hospital for medical treatment.  According to her she was required to take a CT scan.Less than a month later, the woman said she suffered a more severe beating. At the time,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, she was in her early stages of pregnancy and was beaten so severely that she miscarried.  That incident happened at her home, and she had stabbed him once in self defence.That matter was reported,jerseys nfl wholesale, but her attacker never went ahead with pressing charges.“He kicked me to my stomach …he kept saying that he was going to make me not be able to make other children”. This,Jerseys From China, according to her was her final straw, and she discontinued the relationship.  However that still didn’t deter the official’s son from contacting her.She told Kaieteur News that since last year she has been receiving threatening phone calls. The woman said that the man also shows up at her house and demands to be let in. A report has been made, but she claims that the police seem not to be interested in the matter.She said that this may be due to her discontinuing prosecution on two previous occasions.There was an attack in April of this year when she was having dinner with friends at a city restaurant.  She was attacked but luckily her friends intervened and the Minister’s relative went away. Further, the woman said that she made contact with a government official who begged her not to go public with the story, but the official did not offer any support to her.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 14:39 , Processed in 0.059959 second(s), 28 queries .