10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-18 16:19:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A port mortem examination (PM) on the remains of 35-year-old Germing Anthony Giles, who was killed in a suspected robbery on Sunday, has shown that he died as a result of a single gunshot wound to his head.Dead: GermingAnthony GilesThe report has shown also, that apart from the wound to his head,New York Yankees Tyler Clippard Jersey, there are no other injuries to suspect that the man was engaged in a fight or a struggle.Giles, according to the PM report, was shot at close range.The post mortem was done yesterday at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) mortuary by Government’s pathologist, Dr. Nehaul Singh.Despite concerns by Giles’s siblings that his death may have been a murder orchestrated by his reputed wife,Zach Duke Jersey, a police source has confirmed that based on their investigations so far,Tampa Bay Rays Wilson Ramos Jersey, it is a clear case of death during a robbery.“We have no information suggesting that it was a murder. I am not saying that we are ruling out murder, but our investigation has pointed only to robbery,San Diego Padres Jered Weaver Jersey,” the police source said.The Mocha, East Bank Demerara (EBD) resident, who made and sold concrete blocks for a living, was shot in his house around 01:00 hr on Sunday by two armed men.He was shot in the left eye and was pronounced dead on arrival at the GPHC, after being transferred from the Diamond Diagnostic Centre, where he was first rushed by his reputed wife, Jillian Ollivierre.Ollivierre explained that she and her partner were awakened by a loud bang on the door early in the morning.She said that her partner got out of bed and opened one of the bedroom windows to see who was at the door.The widow added that as soon as Giles opened the window, she heard a loud explosion,Dustin McGowan Jersey, and witnessed him falling back on the bed,Santiago Casilla Jersey, as blood started to pour from his left eye.“Everything happened really fast. When he fall backwards, a man jump through the window and asked me where the money and gold was. He walked to the door and opened it to let in the other man,” Ollivierre recalled.She explained that she only returned from the interior where she worked as a cook two Mondays ago.According to the devastated woman, her purse with cash and gold was hanging by the bedroom door but the armed men did not see it.“One of them was wearing a mask. When I looked at the other one, he tell me not to look at him…They keep asking me for money and gold and I say I don’t have,Fernando Rodney Jersey,” the woman added.She said that the entire ordeal lasted for about five minutes. When the men left,Taijuan Walker Jersey, the woman said that she ran out of the house to get help. All this time,Houston Astros Norichika Aoki Jersey, Giles was unconscious.He died a little after 02:30 hrs at GPHC. No one has been arrested as yet.Giles is the sixth person to be slain within the first eight days of March.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 18:55 , Processed in 0.070709 second(s), 28 queries .