10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-11-17 22:47:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Less than a month after it was announced that classic late '80s /early '90s California thrashers DARK ANGEL would reunite for a number of shows next year — including an appearance at the Keep It True XVII festival,Aaron Rodgers Packers Jersey, set to take place April 25-26,Andrus Peat Saints Jersey, 2014 at Tauberfrankenhalle in Lauda-Königshofen, Germany — the Keep It True organizers have canceled the band's participation at the event.Their official statement on the matter reads as follows:"There have been many turbulences around the DARK ANGEL reunion and their show at Keep It True lately. Right now it looks like there are two separate sections, with on the one hand Don Doty [vocals] and Eric Meyer [guitar], and on the other hand Gene Hoglan [drums] and Jim Durkin [guitar],Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, who fight each other with almost daily statements about who is the real DARK ANGEL. We watched this quietly for some days and hoped that all will be sorted out, but it seems there is no satisfying solution for everyone. "Keep It True stands for many years for honesty and credibility and we fear that these actions around the DARK ANGEL reunion can put damage on the good name of the festival. So we decided that NO version of DARK ANGEL will play on Keep It True 2014. We do not want to be in the middle of a fight where there is no end in sight. "I hope you all understand our decision. We know some of you will be disappointed, but this is the only way for us. We will now look for a different Saturday headliner." DARK ANGEL's management issued a statement yesterday accusing the band's original lead singer,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Don Doty, of displaying a "lack of responsibility" by posting "false information" and starting "unfounded rumors" that have been "creating confusion" among the group's fans. The management confirmed that DARK ANGEL will reform for a limited number of appearances in 2014 with a lineup that will feature Gene Hoglan (drums),nfl jerseys authentic cheap, Jim Durkin (guitar), Ron Rinehart (vocals) and Michael Gonzalez (bass). Doty made an online posting earlier this week in which he claimed that Hoglan would not take part in the DARK ANGEL reunion because Gene was "unable to make the practices" due to his "many commitments."DARK ANGEL guitarist Jim Durkin said in a statement last month that any talk of the band's reunion was "premature," and added that "when I was last in the band, Ron Rinehart was my singer. And IF the band were to come back and continue. he would STILL be my singer. He was our rock when we needed him and there is NO WAY I would do this without him. He and I talk daily and are as close now as ever. If anything,Cheap NFL Jerseys, all this talk has brought us all back into more frequent contact! Which is a wonderful thing."DARK ANGEL released two albums with Don Doty on vocals — 1984's "We Have Arrived" and 1986's "Darkness Descends" — before he exited the group and was replaced by Ron Rinehart (after a brief stint with Jim Drabos in 1987). The band issued two more studio LPs — 1989's "Leave Scars" and 1991's "Time Does Not Heal" — before calling it quits in 1992. Rinehart, Hoglan and Meyer reassembled DARK ANGEL more than a decade ago but were forced to abandon their reunion plans after health issues reportedly put an end to Rinehart's singing career.Asked what he has been doing since leaving DARK ANGEL in 1987, Doty told Germany's Radio Gehacktes last month: "It's a long story, and at the same time, it's a short one. I basically started a family and showed up to my last show [with DARK ANGEL] and told the guys, 'Hey, look,Cheap Jerseys 2016, [I have a] baby [on the way] and I can't be on the road and do the family thing; it was just too hard for me. There were too many beautiful women in the world and there were too many other opportunities to go off the deep end, and I just could not do that. So with that being said,Archie Manning Saints Jersey, I took a step back and I told the guys, 'There will be a day and I will come back and we will finish what we started."Doty added that his reasons for wanting to put DARK ANGEL back together are pure. "I'm here for the fans,cheap jerseys From China, because they've been there for me and it's their turn," he said. "Let's get back and let's have some fun."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 13:50 , Processed in 0.075344 second(s), 26 queries .