帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-21 06:58:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– but police yet to investigate, says motherA mother of three is concerned that justice has been denied her 13-year-old daughter since a man who reportedly molested the child is the son of a top police official.Yesterday,Cheap Sports Jerseys, the woman said that not only is it her belief that the police have been slow to take action in such a sensitive matter, but “the police keep saying that they have to investigate the matter even though it happened over two months ago.”The incident,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the woman related,Jerseys From China, occurred at a home in Soesdyke East Bank Demerara on the night of December 23, last.She said that her daughter, a form two student, had gone to spend a few days at the home of a paternal aunt since school was closed. It was at this very residence that the incident occurred.The evidently distraught woman said that she first learnt that something troubling had happened to her daughter following a very eerie conversation with her sister-in-law the next day.“She called me but I was in a bank at the time so I couldn’t talk. When I got back to work I returned the call and told them to come down to my work place,” the woman noted.The woman said that when the aunt arrived with her daughter she took them to the back of the building in which she works and a horrifying tale of sexual molestation was related to her.It is alleged that the son of the senior police officer, who is the sister-in-law’s husband, not only fondled the teenager’s breast but also her private parts as she lay down to sleep.Earlier the same day the aunt and her husband had engaged in some activities which left her feeling tired. As a result, the aunt had asked the 13-year-old to assist her husband to hang some blinds on the night in question.After completing the chore, the teenager decided to prepare for bed which was in fact a mattress on the floor in the single bedroom of the house. The aunt had earlier retired to bed with her two daughters.The teenager alleged that soon after taking her place on the mattress around 22:00 hours her aunt’s husband joined her there and proceeded to ask her if she was aware that his wife (the aunt) and her maternal uncle had a relationship.Insisting that she had no such knowledge,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the teenager said that she informed the man to inquire of his wife if such a relationship did exist.The teenager related that she subsequently fell into a doze, and it was at this point that her aunt’s husband placed his feet on her, a motion which jolted her awake. It is alleged by the teenager that she pushed the man’s foot off, but he repeated the act.“He then took his hand and push it in her pants and she jumped up and looked at him because she didn’t expect him to do it….” related the woman. This prompted the teenager to venture to a section of the mattress which was closer to the bed her aunt was sleeping on even as she opted to cover herself with a sheet.“He pulled the sheet off of her and pushed his hand in her top and squeezed her breasts…” the woman said her daughter related.As a result the flustered teenager decided to find a place on the bed with her aunt, an act which was allegedly copied by the prowling man. “He started telling her don’t say anything…he tried to scare her and she said she cried whole night.”Although the teenager said nothing the following morning it was clear enough to her aunt that something was amiss. As such the aunt began questioning her about what was bothering her. The entire ordeal was eventually related to the aunt who then started a verbal battle with her husband.After the matter was reported to the teenager’s mother later the same day,Cheap Jerseys From China, the matter was reported to the Timehri police station and officers there advised them to head to the Brickdam police station instead. “I went to Brickdam with them and they took a statement and everything…I kept going and going back for days and they keep telling me how they have to type out this thing…and how they have to investigate…This is a clear case of child molestation…”The woman said that it was only two weeks ago that she received a call from an officer at the police station who invited her to sign the statement. “They take like a whole month to type this statement…I feel they are doing this because is this big police man son involved…” She said too that she had been informed that the matter has not even gained the attention of the Office of the Director of Public Prosecution.“I feel we are not getting justice because of the status of this man’s father,” said the woman who added that an attempt has been made by the man’s family to offer financial compensation to quiet the matter.“One of his sisters was telling us they want to compensate us because they don’t want to tarnish the father repetition and how they don’t want it to go out in the public. They are saying it would damage the father’s career and all of that….but I can’t think about their father’s career when my child has been violated,” stressed the concerned woman.The woman said that her teenage daughter has even been coerced by her aunt to forgive the man since she has reconciled with her husband and has been treating the matter as a non-issue.“She make up back with she husband but my daughter still suffering mentally,NFL Jerseys From China,” proclaimed the woman yesterday who related that her daughter is still very disturbed about the ordeal.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 16:13 , Processed in 0.073015 second(s), 28 queries .