4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-23 06:52:04 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
…alleges police victimizationYesterday, the prosecution wrapped up its case against 25-year-old murder accused Delon Henry who is before the court on charges of illegal firearm and ammunition possession.Delon ‘Nasty Man’ HenryIt is alleged that on October 2, 2015 at Agricola,Authentic Jerseys Sale, East Bank Demerara, Henry, also known as ‘Nasty Man,  had a .38 revolver in his possession,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, when he was not the holder of a firearm licence. It was also alleged that on the same day, at Agricola, he had eight .32 rounds of ammunition in his possession without being the holder of a firearm licence.He pleaded not guilty to the charges.Henry, of Houston, East Bank Demerara, was also called on to lead a defence and chose to give an unsworn testimony. He told Magistrate Fabayo Azore that he was innocent of the charge and that he was being victimized by police.“I’m innocent of this charge. Mr. Eastman dem come round and arrest me. I is not a mad man to go murder a man…dis is victimization. Dey (the police) aint do no proper investigation.”The defendant told the court that on September 28, 2015, he was at his friend ‘Ziggy’ in Brutus Street, Agricola. He said that he was teasing the friend about his police friend, Corporal Derwayne Eastman, which led to a misunderstanding. As a result, Henry recalled that he picked up a bottle and lashed his friend to the head.Henry stated that later on that day he was arrested.According to the defendant, he was warned by Corporal Eastman to leave the “lil boy” (Ziggy) alone.“Eastman told me that if I don’t leave the lil boy alone…what coming to me I gone get.”Henry related that Eastman later informed him that he was wanted in connection with a murder that occurred at ‘Warlock’ in East Ruimveldt. He also claimed that one of the officers knocked out his front teeth at the time of his arrest.Henry declined to call witnesses to support his case.Testifying on behalf of the prosecution was Sergeant Eon Jackson. Jackson is attached to the Criminal Investigation Department (CID),NFL Jerseys Outlet, Ballistic Section, at Eve Leary,Throwback Jerseys, Georgetown. The court heard that he is an expert in firearm and ammunition examination, and that to date he has examined over 2000 firearms and 10,000 ammunition of various calibre.The police witness testified that two days after Henry was charged,Cheap Sports Jerseys, he received two envelopes -one containing a .38 special rusty revolver and the other eight .32 auto ammunition.Sergeant Jackson told the court that he discharged two of the ammunition using the rusty revolver. He recalled, “…And I found the revolver to be a firearm in working order. I disassembled one of the .32 ammunition and I applied flame to a small portion of the cover charge which ignited. And I found the .32 ammunition to be live ammunition.The firearm and ammunition were admitted into evidence after it was identified by the witness.Under cross examination, the sergeant was asked by the defendant if he had tested the firearm for gun powder. In response,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the witnesses explained to the court that firearms are only tested for gunpowder when it is alleged that ammunition was discharged.Jackson told the court that when the firearm and ammunition exhibits were handed over to him, he was not aware that the defendant had been arrested for a shooting.Police Prosecutor, Corporal Simone Payne declined to cross examine the police officer.This matter has been adjourned until April 29.On April 5, Henry was committed to stand trial in the High Court for the murder of Dexter Griffith which occurred on September, 29,Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Jersey, 2015, at East Ruimveldt, Georgetown.According to reports, Griffith, 36, a popular ‘Back Circle’ footballer was shot nine times about the body by two gunmen. Griffith was found in a drain by his mother, Lavern Griffith.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 13:37 , Processed in 0.060677 second(s), 26 queries .