10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-11-20 09:48:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
In a brand new interview with RockSverige.se, PAPA ROACH frontman Jacoby Shaddix spoke about what it was like touring with rap superstar Eminem in 2000 and 2002 as part of "The Anger Management Tour"."I was young,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, he was young and we were both partying on that tour and we had some ragers," Jacoby said. "I remember this one night, we had a video camera with us and we were all fuckin' high on ecstacy and we were fuckin' drunk. We were on everything,cheap nfl jerseys online, and it was me, my drummer [at the time] Dave, Eminem, his wife at the time and one of his wife's friends and the rapper Xzibit,wholesale nfl jerseys china, and we had, like, a WWF wrestling event in the dressing room. Eminem was hitting me with a fuckin' chair and we go back and watch that video and go, 'Man, we were fuckin' young and wild!' Backyard wrestling with Eminem in the dressing room. There's a video of it but we haven't put it out yet. Those were the days,Cheap Jerseys China, and nights!"Shaddix also disussed the hardships of being a dad and being out on the road for several weeks at a time."It sure is difficult for me," he said. "I've got three boys, 12, 10 and a one-year-old. That's one of my biggest internal struggles in my personal life, missing a lot of those key moments and being able to sit down with my son. He just had a girlfriend. I'm like,China Chicago Cubs Jerseys, 'Oh my god, my son is 12 and he has a girlfriend! He's too young!' Her mom called us and said they had to split up and we had to tell our son, 'You're not allowed to have a girlfriend.' And he was in tears. I wanted to be able to be there and have that conversation face to face with my son and just let him cry on my shoulder for a minute: 'It's alright bud! There's plenty of time for girls in the future.' [Laughs] I struggle with that,Jerseys Cheap, but thank God for technology! I can Skype and Facetime with him. I have conversations with my kids regularly when I'm home, quality conversations in depth and not just like, 'Hey, son,Wholesale Jerseys, let's go throw a ball!' I've asked my kids a couple of times,Cheap Jerseys China, 'Do you resent me?' and they're, like, 'What's resent?' and I go,Cheap MLB Jerseys, 'Are you made at me that I'm gone on the road?' And they say, 'We're not mad at you. We just get sad sometimes.' Now I'm okay with that, because every family has their personal struggle and thank God mine, that's our struggle. I can think of far worse struggles, so we're doing alright."PAPA ROACH's eighth full-length album, "F.E.A.R.", will be released on January 27, 2015 via Eleven Seven Music). The follow-up to 2012's "The Connection" was recorded at The Hideout Recording Studio in Las Vegas. The band worked with two producers, Kevin Churko and Kevin's son Kane.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 04:34 , Processed in 0.070059 second(s), 26 queries .