10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-29 09:00:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– ask “where de money deh” while pointing gun at 10-year-old girlBandits shot a ‘D’ Field, Sophia vendor dead on Friday night then invaded the slain man’s home to point aDead: Shawn Anysgun at his ten-year-old daughter and cart off $50,000 in cash and other valuables.Shawn Anys, 37, of Lot 743 ‘D’ Field, Sophia,Jason Taylor Dolphins Jersey, was shot in the face and chest by two gunmen after he opened his front door to check on his barking dogs.As Anys lay dying outside, the men barged into the family home and terrorized the victim’s four children before carting off cash,Caleb Sturgis Eagles Jersey, a laptop computer and five cell phones.Mr. Anys was still alive when his wife,Reshad Jones Dolphins Jersey, who was out,Ryan Mathews Eagles Jersey, arrived home. He succumbed shortly after arriving at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).His wife, Aminata Anys, believes that the killers had scaled the back fence after cutting away the barbed wire at the top. They reportedly then hid in the yard.The couple’s four children, aged between five and 15, were at home with their father when the bandits struck.The couple’s 12-year-old son told Kaieteur News that it was shortly after 22.00 hrs that they heard their dogs barking.He said that his father told his 15-year-old brother to see who was there,Kenjon Barner Eagles Jersey, and the son peeped through a window but saw nothing, since the intruders were reportedly hiding by the verandah.The shopkeeper then went outside and it was then that two men, who had a handgun,Marcus Smith II Eagles Jersey, confronted him.One of the bandits was wearing a red jersey and black trousers, while his masked accomplice was dressed in black.“They say ‘don’t move’ and my father run and try to close the door andThe slain man’s residencethey shoot him,” the 12-year-old said.After shooting Shawn Anys, the men ordered the 12-year-old to go further into the house. Meanwhile,Arian Foster Dolphins Jersey, the lad’s 10-year-old sister locked herself in her mother’s bedroom. But the child said that one of the bandits, climbed up the bedroom wall and pointed a gun at her, and asked “where the money deh.”“I say I don’t know, and then my brother tell me to open the door or they would shoot,Keenan Allen Chargers Jersey,” the girl said. I open the door and they take the money ($50,000) from the vanity.”  The children said that the men also made off with their mother’s laptop computer and some cell phones. It is unclear in which direction the killers fled.Aminata Anys said she was out at the time, but raced home in the family’s car, after her 15-year-old son called and said that her husband had been shot.“When I came home,Billy Turner Dolphins Jersey, he (Mr. Anys) was lying in the yard and he was still breathing. I ran out of the yard and asked neighbours to help me to put him in the car.” She believes thatTerrorised: Aminata Anys and her childrenher husband passed away shortly after arriving at the GPHC.Mrs. Anys said that the family has been operating their grocery store for about 14 years and this was the first time that bandits have targeted them.Some residents recalled hearing the two gunshots, but assumed that someone had lit firecrackers. Residents said that the couple sometimes kept their grocery store open until late into the night, and that Mr. Anys would sometimes come outside to tend to customers even after his shop was closed.There have now been at least 55 murders for the year. Of this number, Kaieteur News has compiled 15 as being gun-related homicides.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 03:13 , Processed in 0.075063 second(s), 28 queries .