10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-11-21 17:56:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Alright Bills fans, here’s the latest edition of Fan Friday courtesy of your questions sent to AskChris bills.nfl.net and  ChrisBrownBills on Twitter.1 – Chris,Don t you think maybe it is time to have an offensive coordinator instead of Chan so he can concentrate on the real problems and evaluate first half problems? I think maybe he has too much on his plate. The head coach needs to evaluate all aspects of the game and talent. I don t believe he is doing that.BobCB: I think there is merit to your comment. When Chan Gailey was first hired he did say that eventually he would turn over play calling duties on offense to his coordinator Curtis Modkins. When eventually is remains to be seen. It certainly won’t be any time this season. I believe coach Gailey has to get the offense to a point where execution is so consistent that he feels a coordinator and the unit can work in concert effectively week in and week out.  2 – Chris,Here is the dreaded Marcus Easley question. With Ron Brooks back and assuming the special teams gunner, could Easley replace Martin. Martin only plays special teams. It s time to see what Easley s got. Martin really doesn t add to the passing game. Easley has potential and with Nelson out for the year they need to add another WRThanks, Josh CB: Easley did play there some in training camp. I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing Easley line up outside in this offense. I think what has held him back to this point is while he has 4.4 speed,Trevor Van Riemsdyk Jersey, it’s build-up speed. What that means is it takes 8-10 strides for him to get up to full speed. This quick timing offense is predicated on the receivers getting quick separation to make receptions.Easley has improved in this area, but because his strength is deep speed and not quickness in short areas, it doesn’t make him an ideal fit for what Chan Gailey wants executed in this attack. I think he can be an NFL receiver,Cheap Jerseys, but I don’t know how much his game can expand and progress in this offense.I’d be inclined to use him in the red zone knowing he’s capable of elevating and making plays on jump balls.3    Chris,What are your thoughts on why the Bills don t run the ball with conventional offense at times?   With QB under center and use of fullback now and then as blocking back.  SF has a middle tier QB (similar to Fitz) and they re successful using the run to set up the pass with play action. It seems the Bills still utilize the pass to set up the run with most of their running plays coming out of shotgun.  Also, with use of so many empty backfield sets,Peyton Manning Broncos Jersey, there is 0% chance of a run, and now defenses can tee off on Fitz.  Have been pleased with Gailey as play caller until now,Manuel Neuer Jersey, it seems like we could show more looks and keep keep defenses off balance more.-JimCB: The Bills run a spread offense and their line works best with a hat on a hat approach. Their inside zone run game is their bread and butter and works very well. I’m not sure why you would want to change a run game that ranks second in the league in yards per carry. Also San Fran,Kyle Lowry USA Jersey, while they do line up a fullback more than the Bills,Cleveland Indians Yan Gomes Jersey, a good portion of the time they move that FB out of the backfield as a receiving option or to seal the edge.4   Dear Chris,cheap nfl jerseys China,I have been a Bills fan for years now and know we have struggled over the years. I have noticed that we have been doing terrible against the run,Authentic Andre Drummond Pistons Jersey, especially up the middle. We have done a great job ont blocking runs to the outside. On defense we have also not did that great in disturbing the pass,Thomas Muller Jersey, mostly in man coverage on the outside and zone coverage in the middle of the field. On the blocking the run should we start have more corner or safety blitz s while disguising them at the same time? Also, while disrupting the pass, should we try putting some corners in different areas of the field, and who?CB: I think we saw some of this against the Patriots in Week 10. There were some run blitzes with the safeties that worked well. Dave Wannstedt doesn’t call blitzes a whole lot. The numbers this season have proven that. Changing things up couldn’t hurt knowing the unit’s relative lack of success overall this season. We’ll have to see what happens down the stretch.5   Chris-Just wondering if Justin Rodgers has been or will be considered to start opposite Stephon Gilmore? Leodis seems to have really settled into his role playing special teams and an occasional appearance in nickle or dime packages. He has had plenty of chances on that corner, and be it lack of ball skills or whatever, it just looks flat out like it s not the spot for him.  Rodgers on the other hand, from where I m sitting, seems to have at least earned a shot out there. He has been making plays from the moment he stepped on the field in his 1st training camp. I realize that doesn t mean he necessarily will be able to handle a starting CB spot, but by now, having seen both his, and Leodis  body of work, doesn t it at the very least earn him a chance? Is there something else holding him back that we as fans are unable to see?TommyCB: I think Rogers has had an up and down season working in the nickel since unseating McKelvin there. I think they want him to focus on playing the slot receiver knowing his quickness and great change of direction ability caters to playing inside. He’s also on the smallish side so matching up with the larger outside receivers would prove to be a stiffer challenge, both off the line and on jump balls. He’s a better fit inside.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 06:51 , Processed in 0.067514 second(s), 26 queries .