10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-2 19:55:46 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
‘Not even a pin we get to save’By Abena Rockcliffe Christmas has been cancelled for a Non Pareil family of five after a fire, believed to be of electrical origin, destroyed their home. Last night, the household was under a tarpaulin erected to keep out the rain at the site of the burnt out building.Only eight-year-old Dashawn Edie was at his lot 103 Section ‘B’ Non Pareil home when the fire began around 14:00 hrs.Reports are that the child had just gone home from school and was in the process of microwaving his food when he heard loud sounds of “pax pax.”What is left of the house.Luckily, he ran from the house and over to his neighbour’s yard.  Immediately after,Brad Richards Red Wings Jersey, smoke was seen emerging from the middle bedroom on the top story of the house. Within minutes,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, the entire flat was in flames.Reports are that the fire spread so quickly that neighbours did not have a chance to save “not even a pin” for the homeowners.This newspaper understands that the neighbourhood was without electricity and was only energized a mere 15 minutes before the fire.Neighbours said that there is usually a “voltage problem” whenever electricity returns. They noted that in recent times persons from that section of the community have suffered numerous damaged electrical appliances including refrigerators.“It got to be an electricity problem that cause this fire. Nuff, nuff time we does see high and low voltage when light just come on. Up to the other day light come on and I see it come on bright, bright,Artemi Panarin Jersey, bright, then I start smell smoke.“I check, then notice that one a dem bulb socket smoking and I tell me uncle to turn off the main switch,” said a neighbour who lives opposite.Reports are that the fire tenders responded promptly. “GuySuCo truck come fuss then the big one come…Dem come quick,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, but this fire move through fast.”When Kaieteur News arrived on the scene, a grief-stricken Tonza Edie was sitting on a neighbour’s staircase.“I use to tell people that I have everything. All I need is a house. Now I don’t have nothing and still don’t have a house. They say that God don’t give you more than you could bear but this is something else… All me daughter text book that I work hard and buy gone, plus is the original I did buy cause of this pirate thing. She father don’t give she nothing,Kyle Korver Hawks Jersey,” said TonzaTonza, Dashawn, Jennifer, Vonetta Edie and Lateifa Marks are now homeless.Tonza said that her daughter, Marks, is gearing to write Common Entrance come next year. She said that the house belongs to her sister,NFL Jerseys Cheap, Marilyn Edie, who resides overseas. She said that her sister had plans to come home soon to do repairs to the house. “All that gone through the window.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 22:06 , Processed in 0.058627 second(s), 28 queries .