10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-2 22:03:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Members of the Community Policing Group (CPG) in Berbice, in commemoratingOfficers engaging in one of the training sessions in the UGBC Computer lab36 years of its presence in Guyana,Tyler Clippard Jersey, were engaged in rigorous Information Technology training recently at the University of Guyana Berbice Campus (UGBC).The officers were tutored in the campus laboratory by lecturer Kemuel Gaffar and US-based Guyanese Professor, Joseph Farley.Addressing the opening ceremony of the three-day training exercise, Director of UGBC, Prof Daizal Samad,Cincinnati Reds Desmond Jennings Jersey, lauded the determination of Mr. Rengasammy, the person in charge of the CPG in Berbice and who lobbied for the training at the campus.“Mr. Rengasammy has a keen sense of protocol, and that is something I admire. I wish that there were more people—our lecturers and students alike—who had such a sense of protocol. As much as we can teach you, never forget that there is much that you may teach us—respect for authority, a sense of protocol, proper behaviour, a sense of decorum, and so on. We can and must learn from each other,” he said.Prof Samad thanked his lecturers, among them Mr. Kemuel Gafar, Ms. Donniel Dundas, Mr. Joseph Farley from France (here at his own expense), Mr. Carl Merai,San Diego Padres Luis Sardinas Jersey, and Mr. Daryll Warner.“These are some of our champions here at UGBC,Michael Saunders Jersey, and they are champions because they are doing what they are doing without being paid for it. It is all voluntary.“The use of our facilities is free, for it would be very expensive if we were to charge for these sessions. The space, the personnel, the expertise,Santiago Casilla Jersey, the frightfully expensive equipment, the electricity, the cleaning before and the cleaning after, the maintenance. All free. All for you.”Prof Samad encouraged the officers to become knowledgeable in the various technological areas in computing.“I have no doubt that the skills that you acquire today will serve you in personal ways. You will learn about emails, surfing the net, establishing accounts,New York Yankees Aroldis Chapman Jersey, and so on. I do not know how great an impact your new skills will have on your professional lives as CPG members.However, I have before expressed the hope and the optimism that not too long from now, each police station and each police outpost in Guyana will have computers that are connected and that will work with remarkable speed.This will ensure that there is instant communication between all policing services regarding criminals and criminal activity. Something happens in Orealla, and the protective services will know of it instantly. This is not a pipe dream; we have the technology; all we need to do is to make that technology available and to ensure that those who use that technology know how to use it.”And in exchange for the free training provided by his campus, what did he ask of the CPG officers? For them to practice what they have learnt in the various communities where they will be stationed.“We want you to remember and practice what you learnt here through the day. We want you to join hand in hand with the Guyana Police Force to make our nation a much safer one than it is for law-abiding and peaceful citizens.“This is what we want from you. And when you pass by our campus—which is now your campus—keep an eye out that the campus remains a safe place for our students and our staff. Learn as much as you can,Arizona Diamondbacks Kevin Jepsen Jersey, practice as often as you can,Oakland Athletics Matt Joyce Jersey, and have fun.”Administrative Officer of UGBC, David Cort, noted that UGBC is a community campus where all kinds of persons are welcome to access the free training offered time and again.“You may wonder why I say community campus. I say that since UGBC is not only interested in those who are privileged and have met the requirements for entry to this campus,Norichika Aoki Jersey, we are also interested in those who have not made the requirements but have made and continue to make valuable contributions to society in their own little way.” (Leon Suseran)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 14:31 , Processed in 0.071571 second(s), 28 queries .