9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-3 17:09:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Edon plays tennis as best he could.…pastor ensures he gets and educationBy Yannason Duncan. Life for five-year-old,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, Edon Williams, who was born without both arms and legs and suffers from a rare disease called, Bilateral Transverse Terminal Hemimelia, could be considered challenging.However, the five-year-old, who is independent, moves about on his own. The child, who gets around by dragging on his butt, behaves like an ordinary child.Edon Williams was born on March 30, 2005, to Coleen and Terry Williams, at Barima, in the North West District. He is the third of five children.Although his two brothers and two sisters were born without any disabilities, most of his parents’ attention has been directed towards Edon.I met Edon Wednesday morning at the Wesleyan Church, at Charity where he resides with his caretaker, Pastor Orpha Singh.Amazingly when I enquired about him,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, he came sliding on his butt to greet me and the first thing he said when asked what his name was, he replied positively ‘Edon Williams.’The little lad who seems relaxed in the presence of people also likes friends.Edon said that his best friend’s name is Corlenda who normally visits him regularly.Little Edon took the opportunity to write his name, sing inspirational songs ‘This is my desire’ and ‘Lord I lift your name on high’, pray and even recite his alphabet. The fast learner was also observed playing with his toys, his favourite the toy gun.Orpah,Wholesale China Jerseys, who has been a pastor at the Wesleyan Church in Charity for the past 17 years and has been caring for little Edon for the past six months, said that although Edon would get her a little busy, she adores him and would not trade him for the world.“I love to sit and teach him because he learns.”According to Pastor Singh, she first met Edon at Barima almost five years ago. The pastor who works collectively with missionaries, said little Edon had to be properly cared for in a more conducive environment, unlike in the interior.He needs adequate medical and education advances. Singh said that because Edon’s condition is rare, especially in Guyana, a medical report has shown that Edon would have to be facilitated with extensive prosthetic fittings over prolonged periods, in order for him to be both dependent and independent and functional.She said that when Edon was first placed in her care, he did not know to do most of the things he is now doing. She noted that should he be placed in a school environment, most of the attention would be diverted towards him, because of his condition.“I am not saying I do not want him to attend regular school,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, but in his condition,Andrew Franks Dolphins Jersey, it’s understandable. The main thing is that he is exposed to a more conducive enviorment, where he is adapting and is learning.’Pastor Singh who said that she is only tasked with the responsibility of bathing and cleaning Edon, added that he does not like being alone.The child, who she further described as physically strong,Evan Engram Jersey, would realise his true potential if he gets international help, readily.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:55 , Processed in 0.074334 second(s), 26 queries .