4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-4 12:21:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Miss Ethel would have been a hero today; no joke. She would have put Beyonce and Nicky Minaj and Miley Cyrus to shame. She was twerking long before the word “twerking” became popular and she did not even have to dance, she just had to walk down the street.When I think of the twerking phenomenon of 2014, that crazy dance move that only involves women shaking, vibrating, twirling and many forms of gyrations of the butt, Miss Ethel comes to mind.You see Miss Ethel was a neighbour of mine in my boyhood days; she probably had the biggest derriere in New Amsterdam. Unlike today where the butt is revered, in those days she was ridiculed for it.If you are from New Amsterdam you know Backdam Road (Republic Rd.) is on the east side of the town and Waterside (Strand) is on the west side of the town. So we as small boys would shout to her “backdam waterside” meaning the motion of her butt moving from east to west, but it had a jiggle to it.When she walks her right side cheeks would still be jiggling while the left starts, and so it continues in rhythmic fashion, east west to north and south and back.The nickname “backdam waterside” stuck to her. My friends and I even got some lashes on our butt for calling her a “false name”.Miss Ethel, then a well known “sweetie” vendor, has long passed, but in today’s world her butt would make her a hero.Fast forward to 2014; do you know how to twerk, how to shake your rear end to music was one of the most frequent searches on Google? Women wanted tutorials on how to twerk.True, Beyonce, Nicky Minaj and Miley Cyrus kind of popularize the sexy dance move, well it’s considered a dance even though it only entails spreading your legs and as we Guyanese would say “wine up” your butt.Youtube is full of tutorials on how to twerk; just Google the word. There is even a top ten and top one hundred most watched twerking dance by women with fantastic butts.2014 is the year the “thick women” as we Guyanese like to describe them, came in their own over the skinny rivals whom for years forced women to starve themselves to reduce their weight and butt to look skinny. 2014 was the year the women with “meat on their bone” was in, big booty was in, immortalized in pop music.Now most female performers have to do a little booty shaking for their fans because it is expected.Those of us on social media like Facebook see videos pop up all the time, women showing the twerking skills as they gyrate for the millions of viewers.Yes some of these twerking videos had countless views and likes. I did not even touch on the sexual aspect of the moves.I am afraid if some women take these moves and perform them on their sexual partners, the emergency rooms at hospitals will be filled with “sex brought me to the emergency room” patients.Some of you must have seen the programme ‘Sex brought me to the Emergency Room” a reality TV show depicting people being admitted to the emergency room due to sex related activities.I am serious, watch at the women in those videos. I know there are the macho men out there who say that they can handle that anytime, but my friends, some of those men on that reality show thought so too.On one episode the guy’s girlfriend was sobbing and crying hysterically asking the doctor if his penis was going to be ok, not caring to know the pain he was experiencing. The penis was her main concern.We men and especially Guyanese men have always liked a woman with a great booty, only the women did not know it.We always like “meat on the bone” and some men say “more bounce the better.”Today women don’t have to be ashamed of that big butt. It’s so fashionable that some women with skinny fanny take butt implants to make that booty bigger to attract attention.Some of you might have seen the TV programme about plastic surgery went bad. I saw one episode where the woman, a few years before had a perfect booty, but now has a collapsible butt. The butt dropped and the implants can be moved around in her butt; she was worse off than before. There are many cases like that.Not to be left out, some women with skinny butts have resorted to butt enhancements by the use of butt pads. Yes there are women garments with built in pads, just as there are padded bras to make a woman B cup boobs look like a C cup. Please don’t ask me how I know these things.I recall going to a funeral where the relatives were crying over the deceased in church. I had written previously about how some of the women dressed for funerals as if they were going to a club. They bend over a little and as the great Dave Martin would say “you can see Arizona”.Well at this particular funeral there was a particular young lady who had an unusually large booty for her size. Now she had her back or should I say butt facing the rest of mourners behind.As she was crying and gesticulating one could notice her butt moving, it was losing the nice perfected butt shape; it started to sag to the side. Unknown to her, the butt pad was shifting as she was moving around. Why she felt she had to use a butt pad for a funeral was beyond me.So as 2014 departed one wonders if the trend will continue into 2015. Will there be more twerking contests, twerking dance off, top ten and top 100 twerking videos etc? I believe so.Women have found a new medium to display their “whining” techniques in public, long suppressed and restricted to the confines of the bedroom, or wherever the mood strikes.Now the women can show who has more “motion to the ocean”, but men beware, that sweet rhythmic motion, that thrusting and rapid twerking moves can cause commotion in the emergency ward,Custom Raptors Jersey, where your woman’s concern will not be about you and your pain.Ralph Seeram can be reached at email: [email protected] and Facebook.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 00:14 , Processed in 0.073670 second(s), 28 queries .