9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-4 19:17:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Caution Statement obtained from Orwin Hinds, the number one accused in the execution-style killing of Robb Street resident Clementine Fiedtkou–Parris was yesterday admitted as evidence in the High Court trial.Murdered: Clementine Fiedtkou-ParrisFour men are currently on trial for the murder which occurred on June 30, 2011.Hinds, called “Red Man,” of Burnham Boulevard,Junior Seau Chargers Jersey, Mocha, East Bank Demerara; Kevin October called,Gary Zimmerman Broncos Jersey, “Troy,” of Second Street, Agricola, East Bank Demerara; Cleon Hinds and Roy Jacobs called “Chippie” or “Black Boy”, of Evans Street, Charlestown, are facing Justice Navindra Singh and a mixed jury.The accused are being represented by Attorneys-at-Law,Archie Manning Saints Jersey, George Thomas,Jason Taylor Dolphins Jersey, Moti Singh, Raymond Alli and Maxwell McKay. Following a Voir Dire yesterday, the caution statement of Cleon Hinds was admitted into evidence. The case is being presented by State Attorneys Narissa Leander and Teshana Lake.Fiedtkou-Parris was shot and killed in her home on June 30,Ted Hendricks Raiders Jersey, 2011,Greg Lloyd Steelers Jersey, by gunmen, who were reportedly hired to end her life,Ray Nitschke Packers Jersey, over a property dispute.On the day of the shooting, two men reportedly went to the woman’s Lot 42 Robb Street residence and requested an audience with her. Upon hearing the persons requesting her presence,Joe Greene Steelers Jersey, she moved to the door, where the gunmen opened fire on her.She was hit several times about the body and died. It was reported that after the shooting, the suspects made their escape in a waiting car.  However, the men were purportedly caught on camera committing the act. The gunmen were allegedly paid to end the woman’s life.According to the statement, read by Police Witness Mark Garnett, the accused told police investigators that he learnt of a plan to kill the woman from his friends “Black Boy” and “Dutchie.”“Black Boy tell we that he does work for a big Indian man and the man want he to kill a woman over some land problem and they want to use the gun.The accused had told police that he had previously collected a .38 revolver from Jermaine Shepherd, a boy he knew from “East.”Hinds had related further that the hit-men were set to collect $1.5 million for the old woman’s “head” and he was offered an additional $100,000 to rent the gun.He said that he met the men on more than one occasion to discuss how they would kill the lady; they even went to check out her house on Robb Street.Hinds told the investigators that on the night of the incident, he and Dutchie went into the woman’s’ yard and called out to her. He recalled that, “a big man” was also present at the residence.“Dutchie open the gate and walk up the step and said good night to the big man, who was on the step, and he ask de big man if aunty deh home, and the big man call the lady and tell she (somebody) come to you.”At this time, the accused recalled the woman came to the door inquiring who the visitor was.  Hinds recounted that at this time, his friend had pushed the big man on the steps aside and de calling me fuh hold the man.“I told he me ent deh pun that…People went out pun the neighbour verandah across the road and I look at them…Then I hear two shots, me see Dutchie with the gun in he hand and me run back to the car.”Hinds related,Michael Strahan Giants Jersey, “Me, Dutchie, Troy and Black Boy,” escaped in a waiting car.Subsequent to the reading of the Caution Statement, the witness was subjected to a series of questions from Defence Counsel, George Thomas.Thomas suggested to the witness that his client (Orwin Hinds) was beaten and forced to sign the statement.He also questioned Garnett whether he had made attempts to check for or find “Black Boy,” or “Dutchie,” during the investigation. But Garnett told the Court that he was not tasked with investigating the crime, that he only witnessed the taking of the caution statement.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 04:20 , Processed in 0.071617 second(s), 28 queries .