10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-11-23 20:08:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Fan Friday 5-1We’re into May and rookie minicamp. But there’s plenty of free agent and trade talk as well as a little post-draft so here we go.1. Chris,     Its my understanding that Aaron Maybin weighed about 250lbs. at Penn States pro day, at which he displayed consistant 4.6 speed.  Is it likely the Bills will have him continue his growth atleast 10 more pounds, and if so does his quickness remain the same?GrowmangoCB: Maybin addressed this issue at rookie camp today. He said he’s not going to hurry to put more weight on,China Chicago Cubs Jerseys, but sees himself adding 5 to 10 more pounds over the next year or so to be near 260. He believes this is a weight he can handle without sacrificing his trademark speed off the edge. We have to remember the guy just turned 21 years old. He’s still filling out. So I think that 258 to 260 is realistic in a year or so. 2. Chris,There are rumors that the Steelers are going to release or trade Larry Foote. It was also reported that the Steelers were interested in Roscoe Parrish. How about a trade or if they release him I think we should sign him. I love his grit.CB: I don’t see any of what you’re suggesting happening. First,Dwight Howard Hawks Jersey, Foote is a two down player in Pittsburgh’s 3-4 system. He simply doesn’t have the foot speed to play in Buffalo’s defensive system,Cheap Jerseys China, in which he’d have to cover more ground and be lined up further from the ball.Second, while the Steelers were looking for receiver help and a return man, they just signed free agent WR Shaun McDonald which fills at least the receiver need. 3. Chris,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys,Now that Denver is loaded with RB s again they have released Selvin Young is there any chance that that the Bills will pursue him. I don t think he is the caliber player of Lynch or Jackson but her could be our 2 until Lynch returns from injury and our 3 when he returns.Young looked very promising last year even though he was hit hard with a hamstring injury and I think he would be a great addition. I would be interested in hearing you thoughts on this.JOSEPHCB: Sorry I don’t see the Bills being interested in Selvin Young. Their top three backs on the depth chart are set with Lynch,cheap jerseys, Jackson and Dominic Rhodes. With youngsters Xavier Omon and Bruce Hall also in the fold I don’t see room for Young and in my opinion he’s not enough of a difference maker where he’d be a major upgrade. 4. Do the Bills have  open  tryouts,Cheap NFL Jerseys, or in other words  walk-ons ? Is that what is going on this weekend? Also,Jerseys From China, do players have to be invited to these tryouts and when are they? Thanks for your time! -Brian in Rochester-CB: The Bills brought in 30 “tryout” players for the rookie minicamp. They’re not considered the same as the draft picks or undrafted free agent signings because they’re all under contract.Thirty is the most the Bills have had. They’re mostly players they have worked out in the past over the last year or so. Some are fresh out of college too. They’ve got three days to make a good impression,Jerseys Cheap, and after that they might be signed. Otherwise their back on the street looking for work.The most interesting tryout player is WR De’Cody Fagg. The Florida State product was at the combine last year and ripped up his knee requiring surgery. He looked pretty good today with some limited opportunities. It’s hard to tell if he’s all the way back. May have to talk to him. 5. Chris,Womens USA Soccer Jersey,Who do you think will be starting beside Poz and Mitchell at linebacker?  Do you think the Bills are watching for any free agents?  I noticed that LaVar Arrington was in town when Maybin met the media.  Do you think anybody in the front office has flirted with the idea of inviting him to try out?  He was a three-time pro-bowl linebacker and is only 30 years old.  If he is still in shape and all healed up from his injuries, why not?  Please pass this along to Coach Jauron or Russ Brandon -Joe MaciagCB: Arrington is not an option. He’s retired and part of Aaron Maybin s management team. After a motorcycle accident reclaiming his career really wasn’t an option anymore. Plus his style of play put a lot of miles on his tires quickly. I think they’ll see how Nic Harris (5th round pick) blends in through the spring and possibly even early training camp. If they don’t feel they’ve upgraded the position at all they make look around at that time.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:58 , Processed in 0.058671 second(s), 26 queries .