9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-7 06:13:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Relatives of 42-year-old Siromani Lokhnauth are convinced that her husband, Ramdat, carefully planned the murder/suicide and lured the woman back to Guyana.The woman’s relatives also slammed reports that suggested that she was a “money grabber”.Lokhnauth’s daughter, Renuka Chattergoon,Mikko Koivu Jersey, who flew into Guyana from the United States of America immediately after her mother’s death, told this newspaper that from all indications her stepfatherRenuka Chattergoon (left) with her mother Siromani and brotherpremeditated his act.“He premeditated…because two days before, you make your will and then,Cody Eakin Jersey, apart from that, from what I understand…he even told his son that he had a grey suit and if anything should happen to him, he wanted to be buried in that.“I hear it around the wake and I wouldn’t put that past my stepdad because,Shayne Corson Jersey, that’s the type of person he is. He sits, he plans and then he executes,” Chattergoon said.The woman’s family only learnt about the will when an attorney who was representing Lokhnauth’s husband, informed them after his death.Ramdat Lookhnauth, called ‘Moses’ used his licenced pistol to kill his wife while she was apparently asleep at their Garnett Street, Campbellville home and then turned the weapon on himself.It was the second murder suicide in Georgetown for the month. There was a similar incident on November 11 when 21-year-old Kenroy Crandon slit his lover Bibi Sharriza’s throat, before taking his own life.Renuka Chattergoon said that she is convinced that her stepfather was very possessive,Jack Eichel Team North America Jersey, judging from the extreme measure he took after his wife apparently refused to make up with him.“That was not a heroic thing he did. Think about it; you shoot two kids’ mom and then, do you have the stomach to watch them in the face and say ‘I took your mom’? I believe the reason he shot himself is not because he wanted to be dead the same time she’s dead; it is because maybe reality hit him. I don’t know if his demons started raising and it was talking to him,Brett Hull Jersey, because he had a lot of demons,Nathan MacKinnon Team North America Jersey,” the dead woman’s daughter said.She was very upset by the picture that was painted of her mother,Craig Hartsburg Jersey, claiming that it was irresponsible for persons to publish false details about her mother’s relationship with her husband.“My mom wasn’t fighting for $75 million or a whole lot of money. My stepfather was the one who asked for a divorce because he said she was running down the business and all of that. But my mom was the brains of the business.”“In the newspaper they said that my mother walked out on my dad; that’s not true.”This newspaper had reported that friends of the now dead businessman said that he had worked his way up from a shop in the market.“I sense this boy Moses was provoked. She was just evil. Money fly to she head. She just vicious,” a friend had claimed.However, Chattergoon refuted this. “Everybody’s assumption was that she was leaving for money. People feel money is always the reason, but not in everybody’s case. My mom’s reason for leaving is because she thought that she deserved better.”She said that her mother was even settling for less than she deserved in the divorce settlement with her husband.According to Chattergoon,Bobby Smith Jersey, her mother was supposed to be given half of the assets that she and her husband owned.But the husband had claimed that he did not have the resources to give her her share of the assets.  Siromani Lokhnauth, called Nadia, eventually settled for quarter.“Everything in that house was built to her specification…without her it wouldn’t have been there. Yet she was walking away. She thought it was the smartest thing to do because of the many threats that she got,” Chattergoon stated.The woman explained that after her stepfather’s loan application was turned down at one bank, he sought her mother’s help to secure it from another bank.She said that the man even begged her to convince her mother to help him.“My stepfather called us in the States no less than fifteen times a day, so you can tell that he was possessive…but my mother would tell him, ‘Moses, there is no love left in me for you and I believe that got to him,” Chattergoon told Kaieteur News.But why did her mother trust her stepfather so much as to go out with him, have lunch and dinner with him and then go home with him, when in fact she was scheduled to stay at a relative on the East Coast of Demerara during her stay in Guyana.“She probably did that because he was going to everyone, asking them to beg her to take him back. It probably placed her on a guilt trip and she let her guard down.”Another thing that upset Chattergoon was the report that her mother had received flowers from another man whom her husband suspected was her lover.“I don’t know where they cooked that up from,Dino Ciccarelli Jersey, but I can tell you that the person that they may have believed that she was seeing is none other than a pastor that was helping us find an apartment in the States,” Chattergoon explained.“This guy, he is very old. You can’t put my mom with him. He’s like a father figure. My stepfather knew this man as well,” she added.She admitted that the murder of her mother and her stepfather’s suicide did surprise her although there were signs that the man was volatile and was potentially violent.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 19:02 , Processed in 0.059056 second(s), 26 queries .