4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-11 05:30:29 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Millions of dollars in belongings went up in flames yesterday when a fire of anThe blaze was successfully containedunknown origin destroyed a six-bedroom two-storey residence at L27 1021 Latchmansingh Street, Tucville, a little after 16:00hrs .The property belonged to Simone Beckles,Cheap Jerseys Online, a senior manager of the Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA), whose 16-year-old son,Custom Raptors Jersey, Shaquille Munroe, was the only occupant at the time. The young man was asleep in his bedroom, but was awakened by stifling smoke and intense heat from flames that quickly engulfed the building after he narrowly escaped.Firefighters,Wholesale China Jerseys, with the use of water from a tiny gutter nearby, were able to contain the blaze to the solitary building, although another house to its west was slightly damaged.Young Munroe, dressed only in boxer shorts, said that he was resting in his bedroom when smoke began to fill the surroundings. After making checks, he said he noticed that the smoke was coming from the front bedroom, the one which his mother occupied.The teen said he then began to call out for his neighbours before dashing for safety.One neighbour, Christopher Munroe, who lives to the north of the burnt-outFirefighters had to clear this clogged-up drain to access waterbuilding,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, said he was in his home reading newspapers when he heard breaking noises.“I was looking at some papers when I hear like glass breaking next door… like somebody breaking up a car windscreen. I thought was a quarrel or a row, but then I hear loud talking and when I pull the blind I see smoke coming from the front room.”Christopher Munroe said that within minutes the whole house was in flames.  The neighbour recalled that persons began to call out for the boy (Shaquille Munroe) inside the house, but they got no answer. He said that neighbours became confused and frightened since they could not locate the teen. It was not until numerous calls were made for the young man that he emerged from the house, some five to six minutes after the smoke was seen emanating from the building.Another neighbour, Lennox Robertson, whose house suffered damage from the heat,Cheap NFL Jerseys, said he was alerted by Shaquille Munroe that his home was on fire. The man said he was sitting in the bottom flat of his house when the teenager came over. Robertson said he quickly summoned the fire service who responded approximately 20 minutes later.Robertson said he along with other males in his company contemplated enteringThe property owner, Simone Beckles, is consoled by one of her workmates while talking to a neighbour.the house to see what they could have salvaged, but the fire developed so quickly that it would have been an exercise in futility.  He opined that the teen made it out of the house in the nick of time. All the windows on the side of Robertson’s house facing the burnt building were broken as a result of the heat while the paint work was also affected.Shortly before the fire was extinguished,Evan Engram Jersey, the owner of the home, Simone Beckles,Nike NFL Jerseys China, was seen heading towards her neighbour’s residence. While being comforted by the gentleman, a tearful Beckles lamented that “my whole life’s work has gone up in flames.” A number of GRA employees were also present.Shaquille Munroe said that to his knowledge everything in the house was turned off, except for a fan that he was using in his room. The teen said that it was a shock to witness the devastation. Fire officials are investigating.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 19:34 , Processed in 0.062084 second(s), 28 queries .